high value man roasts women

Fair enough. If they were principled they would have indeed chimed in on her behalf and stopped his roasting of her but they just let it happen and then proceeded to make a video cutout about how he roasted her. Slimy stuff. But what that adeer was saying was respectable on some level. Especially the bit about "So you wanna be a slave to some man with money." no woman should have that attitude indeed.

I 100% agree with that adeer, but he is one of the the very few to have that view. On a regular day the girls who are educated or into their career are insulted or made to feel as though men do not care or value that.

Most viewed videos are either Kevin Samuels, Andrew tate or kicking girls out "Frank Castle"

Couple months ago they called in Kevin to shut down this white diva who kept talking smack for two episodes.

@Angelina you hate Kevin cause he spitting faxx. Top 10% of HV males control 80% of the women pool. Average men are losing and this is a fact. Hypergamy is very real.

I can't debate with someone who is intellectually dishonest.

If you like Kevin Sameuls, why did you bash the views of the young women who literally says the same thing Kevin said high value men want.

Is it because she is a woman?

Or is it because you have no original views of your own?

My kids yes. But i want her to bring income to the house. You not gonna live of my money its 2021 go get a job :fantasia2:

lemme get this straight, you guys go 50/50 on all of the bills including kids stuff like a divorced couple.

So say if you have 4/5 kids like the avg farax, that means your handmaiden...... I mean wife will not be able to make an income for at minimum 4.5 years and that’s if you don’t have your kids breastfed and dropped off into a daycare as newborn. You’ll also have to reimburse her somehow, ie pay her half plus some because she missed out on important career opportunities baring your children.

For newborns it’s at least 2k per month per child,so for 5 kids we’re talking into $10,000s.

Both you and your wife will need to make extremely high income JUST foryour kids to be in shitty daycare where one on one care and love is nonexistent. Not to mention when you both get back for your high stress, high paying jobs there’s dinner and chores and childrearing to be done. 😝

Imagine thinking providing for your wife is doing HER a favour. Loooooooooool

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I can't debate with someone who is intellectually dishonest.

If you like Kevin Sameuls, why did you bash the views of the young women who literally says the same thing Kevin said high value men want.

Is it because she is a woman?

Or is it because you have no original views of your own?
She was bashed because she was literally offering nothing to that millionaire man. A bad "" staying at home provides nothing to a man who has hundreds of women at his beck and call.

He explained that only average joe "new money" would be satisifed with this

Is this a lie????

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
These guys intentionally invite vapid women. Aren't they apart of the RP community. And one of the guys in the podcast is Sudani.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
These guys intentionally invite vapid women. Aren't they apart of the RP community. And one of the guys in the podcast is Sudani.

lyiSxN3.gif

Have our cousins to the north fallen so low?

Xaruun

VIP
lemme get this straight, you guys go 50/50 on all of the bills including kids stuff like a divorced couple.

So say if you have 4/5 kids like the avg farax, that means your handmaiden...... I mean wife will not be able to make an income for at minimum 4.5 years and that’s if you don’t have your kids breastfed and dropped off into a daycare as newborn. You’ll also have to reimburse her somehow, ie pay her half plus some because she missed out on important career opportunities baring your children.

For newborns it’s at least 2k per month per child,so for 5 kids we’re talking into $10,000s.

Both you and your wife will need to make extremely high income JUST foryour kids to be in shitty daycare where one on one care and love is nonexistent. Not to mention when you both get back for your high stress, high paying jobs there’s dinner and chores and childrearing to be done. 😝

Imagine thinking providing for your wife is doing HER a favour. Loooooooooool
That’s what part time work and parents are for. But a stay at home mom is better as long as she knows how to budget. Dealing with a high maintenance leech and kids at the same time must be hell.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Why yall taking anything serious about these gaalos? Different lifestyles and view of life/akhira What a Muslim man rich or poor wants is a good Muslim woman who raises his kids with Deen/Dhaqan and he should provide for his family including the wife. HV in the deen/dhaqan not worldly stuff.

:ufdup:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
lyiSxN3.gif

Have our cousins to the north fallen so low?

He might be a fellow North East African but I'm glad this L isn't Somali.
giphy.gif

Yeah the left guy is proberly sudani i though he was ethopian. That nigga always beefs women :mjlaugh:

Nah, he said he was Sudani and grew up in a 'Muslim Arabic" household. It's weird. He's living an unrepentant saqajaan lifestyle but wants 4 wives in the end. He's deluded himself into believing being High Value would get any woman to co-sign to plural marriage. :dead:

I thought that's what "high value men" wanted? At least according to gay ass Kevin Sameuls? Men making millions want pretty, intelligent, loyal, motivational, submissive women willing to become HOUSEWIVES, keeping the home while their husbands hustle outside? Women that know how to cook and will be receptive and welcoming once their husbands come home?

He'd describe that dude as a SIMP, a beta male. Not HV.:sass2:

Myron grown up in Arab household but first time I hear he's Sudani. Sudanis are very gentle & ilbanx on their women what's wrong with him.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Myron grown up in Arab household but first time I hear he's Sudani. Sudanis are very gentle & ilbanx on their women what's wrong with him.

From what I hear their women really dominate the household. An aunt of mine would often go on about how Sudani households revolve around the woman and her whims and that the men are meek. PTSD from hooyo's dictatorship turned him into a misogynist, perhaps.

:deadosama:

The term 'high value' makes no sense , its literally a random and often changing criteria set by some wackjobs who pray on vunerable people. Honestly , best way to live is in accordance with the quran and sunnah. We Muslims shouldnt take cues from kufars on how to live a good life.

From what I hear their women really dominate the household. An aunt of mine would often go on about how Sudani households revolve around the woman and her whims and that the men are meek. PTSD from hooyo's dictatorship turned him into a misogynist, perhaps.

:deadosama:

How did you know that? From my experience Sudanis are hella chill & laid back. Make great football players.

I honestly feel closer to Sudanis than Djiboutians or Ethiopians they're on average a well behaved educated version of Somalis lol

Their women are stunning too well represented in education.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
How did you know that? From my experience Sudanis are hella chill & laid back. Make great football players.

I honestly feel closer to Sudanis than Djiboutians or Ethiopians they're on average a well behaved educated version of Somalis lol

Their women are stunning too well represented in education.

Just what relatives who know Sudanis would tell me. Even my mother confirmed as much. I have no idea how they know, though. Rofl. But agreed about Sudanis. I knew many growing up. Very chill, ilbaax and nice folks and I second your brotherly sentiments toward them. They tend to like us Geeljires too and are usually quite welcoming. Several folks back home actually go to Khartoum for university including some of my own cousins.

Trending

Latest posts