high value man roasts women

Xaruun

VIP
:whew:Might of gotten you mixed up with some other degenerates on here.
1621171166646.gif

What went wrong with that poor girl? Worked corporate finance and now she wants to be a professional housewife and is spouting all that inspiration stuff? What the hell?

She did it to 'fit' in as that is what the hosts preach. She probably watched clips of the hosts roast educated and career women.
But little did she know that these men just hate women so no 'redpill' views will save her.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That show is inconsistent.

They are roasting her for saying the exact same thing the hosts have been saying for a long time.

One minute they say men don't care about a woman's education and that they want a pretty woman who supports them emotionally and now they're clowning her.

They just need to admit they hate women. The goal post is forever shifting. Educated women are clowned on that show btw, because they argue 'men don't care about it'.

Abaayo, why do you know so much about this degeneracy?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hahahah she got owned these women need to realize High Value Men dont care about sex when they can get it on demand. A millionaire like him needs a business women, someone with ideas that can educate and elevate her man and help him on his grind. Shes the type of women who wants to leech and drain a poor suckers resources. 70% of Western women are like her buncha leeching resource hungry lowlifes.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I was watching a Kevin Samuel's video and I stumbled across it. Worst nonsense I've watched. They make Samuels seem tame and Samuel boils my blood!

I see. I've only caught glimpses of this show posted on her before and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the man talking a guest? The two niggas at the forefront of the shot are the hosts and they looked a little startled by his perspective like that triggered young lady was.

Mozart

You need people like me
What went wrong with that poor girl? Worked corporate finance and now she wants to be a professional housewife and is spouting all that inspiration stuff? What the hell?
Corporate finance is a nightmare lol 80-100 hour work weeks whereas being a housewife means freedom

Hahahah she got owned these women need to realize High Value Men dont care about sex when they can get it on demand. A millionaire like him needs a business women, someone with ideas that can educate and elevate her man and help him on his grind. Shes the type of women who wants to leech and drain a poor suckers resources. 70% of Western women are like her buncha leeching resource hungry lowlifes.

The goal post is always shifting. She said what redpill losers who always talk about high value regurgitate.

She said a man doesn't care about a woman's education, he just needs her to be cooperative and emotionally supportive, which is what the hosts have been saying. But because she's a woman all of a sudden she's getting roasted for you misogynists retarded views?

Everyday, you low lives argue that educated women, career women ect isn't what men want, now all of a sudden you do?

I see. I've only caught glimpses of this show posted on her before and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the man talking a guest? The two niggas at the forefront of the shot are the hosts and they looked a little startled by his perspective like that triggered young lady was.

Yes, but because they lack any principles and can't debate with men, they use that opportunity to roast a woman that has the exact same view as them.

TekNiKo

VIP
The goal post is always shifting. She said what redpill losers who always talk about high value regurgitate.

She said a man doesn't care about a woman's education, he just needs her to be cooperative and emotionally supportive, which is what the hosts have been saying. But because she's a woman all of a sudden she's getting roasted for you misogynists retarded views?

Everyday, you low lives argue that educated women, career women ect isn't what men want, now all of a sudden you do?
I said high value men walaal not the average joe like me. Those average joes are fine with non educated women that bring nothing more than their bodies but not millionaires.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yes, but because they lack any principles and can't debate with men, they use that opportunity to roast a woman that has the exact same view as them.

Fair enough. If they were principled they would have indeed chimed in on her behalf and stopped his roasting of her but they just let it happen and then proceeded to make a video cutout about how he roasted her. Slimy stuff. But what that adeer was saying was respectable on some level. Especially the bit about "So you wanna be a slave to some man with money." no woman should have that attitude indeed.

Last edited:
Myron is lame is the show fresh & fit. They either ride off Kevin Samuels or Andrew Tate. Nothing about what they do or present is original.

They try too hard especially Myron Gaines.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Angelina you hate Kevin cause he spitting faxx. Top 10% of HV males control 80% of the women pool. Average men are losing and this is a fact. Hypergamy is very real.

Trending

Latest posts