High Quality Anime To Watch!

The anime I'd recommend you guys are:

I'll stop there.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I have watched a lot of anime in my day.

But i have never watched anything close to how good Hunter x Hunter is.

Hunter Hunter is like school when all the smart kids come together on a group project.

amazing.

I have watched a lot of anime in my day.

But i have never watched anything close to how good Hunter x Hunter is.

Hunter Hunter is like school when all the smart kids come together on a group project.

amazing.

It's why I put it as number one in my anime list. HunterHunter is the best shounen anime of all time, One Piece, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist etc don't even come close to the masterpiece that is HunterHunter :rejoice:

Anime:

One Piece, Samurai Champloo, Bleach, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Fullmetal Alchemist (2003), Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, HunterxHunter, Soul Eater, Monster, Death Parade, Black Lagoon, D.Gray-man, Fairy Tail, Claymore and Ghost in the Shell.

Movies:

Manga:

One Piece, Berserk, Vagabond, Naruto, Psyren, Gantz, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Black Clover and Platinum End.
i see monster my brother throw vinland saga into the mix as well

It's why I put it as number one in my anime list. HunterHunter is the best shounen anime of all time, One Piece, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist etc don't even come close to the masterpiece that is HunterHunter :rejoice:
?, uncalled for. One Piece over Hiatus X Hiatus

Manga; Monster, Usogui, Blue Lock, REAL, Slam Dunk, Vagabond, Tokyo Revengers
Anime; Bakemonogatari, Kizumonogatari, Noragami, Gintama, YYH, HxH, Madoka Magic, Chivalry of a failed knight, Shield Hero (Best Isekai no debate), Great Pretender, PunPun, One Piece, Bleach, Inuzama 11

My top 8 anime
1. Goat piece
2. Fmab
3. Dr.stone
4.jojo
5. Attack on Titan
6. Hunter x hunter
7. Jujsutu kaisen
8. Mob

vanilla

i think with my heart
adding blue period to the list of high quality anime. I have never been more motivated to draw!

adding blue period to the list of high quality anime. I have never been more motivated to draw!

This character though :holeup:

1658940570306.png

Trending