High Quality Anime To Watch!

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
For those looking for high-quality Anime to watch, here are my favourite Anime of all time. All of which are high quality!:win:

My Favourite Anime (Top 10 of All TIme):
1. HunterHunter 2. Parasyte: The Maxim 3. Magi: Labyrinth of Magic & Kingdom of Magic 4. Berserk(1997) 5. Princess Mononoke (Movie) 6. Samurai Champloo 6. Monster 7. Welcome to the NHK 8. Haibane Renmei 9. Hajime no Ippo 10. Prison School

Honourable Mentions:
Ergo Proxy, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sword of the Stranger(Movie), Black Lagoon, Phantom Requiem for the Phantom, The Fruits of Grisaia, Space Dandy, GTO, Golgo 13,

You're Welcome :trumpsmirk:
Which ones haven't you watched yet that's on my list?
now that I think about I barely read what you recommended.

Nowadays anything isekai. My favourite so far is Tensei Shitara Suraimu Datta Ken. My pfp is Rimuru Tempest.

now that I think about I barely read what you recommended.

Go watch Welcome to the NHK, then Princess Mononoke, then Phantom Requiem for the Phantom, then the rest of the ones on my list expect Golgo 13 the story for that might be too repetitive for you. Tell me what you think of them after. Hopefully, you find them to be high-quality

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Go watch Welcome to the NHK, then Princess Mononoke, then Phantom Requiem for the Phantom, then the rest of the ones on my list expect Golgo 13 the story for that might be too repetitive for you.
Bro I’m just looking for something really good I don’t waste my time with something boring. I’m not into romance anime either. Of welcome to the NHK is good I’ll watch it, my friend recommended it to me before.

Bro I’m just looking for something really good I don’t waste my time with something boring. I’m not into romance anime either. Of welcome to the NHK is good I’ll watch it, my friend recommended it to me before.
Welcome to NHK is some depressive shyt. I don't know why @Kool-Aid likes it.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I can't seem to get in to anime these day.

I'll watch 3 to 4 episodes lost interest then do the same with the next show and the next after that
:jcoleno: