The last anime I finished was watching hxh a second time last year

I don't think anything you'll recommend will help

One punch man S2 drop it in 4 episode

Stain gate S2 drop that in the 5th or 6th episode

I try watching last season of attack of titan one the 3rd episode

I've lost interest in that... If one my favourite shows
:jcoleno:

I don't think anything you'll recommend will help

You are not watching high-quality anime? That why you keep dropping them? Which anime have you not yet watch from my list?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You are not watching high-quality anime? That why you keep dropping them? Which anime have you not yet watch from my list?
You've really haven't watch stain gate? You are missing out. There a reason it's called a must watch.

You've really haven't watch stain gate? You are missing out. There a reason it's called a must watch.

I did watch Steins Gate season 1 it's just not on my high-quality anime list.

Lostbox

VIP
@Kool-Aid I've each most of them. I have removed the one I haven't watched

Hxh 2. Magi: Labyrinth of Magic & Kingdom of Magic 4. 6. Samurai Champloo 6. Monster 7. Welcome to the NHK 8. 9. Hajime no Ippo 10. Prison School

Sword of the Stranger(Movie), Black Lagoon, Phantom Requiem for the Phantom,

You're Welcome :trumpsmirk:

Lostbox

VIP
Anime:

One Piece, Samurai Champloo, Bleach, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Fullmetal Alchemist (2003), Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, HunterxHunter, Soul Eater, Monster, Death Parade, Black Lagoon, D.Gray-man, Fairy Tail, Claymore and Ghost in the Shell.

Movies:

Manga:

One Piece, Berserk, Vagabond, Naruto, Psyren, Gantz, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Black Clover and Platinum End.
Great list.

If you have time watch

@Kool-Aid I've each most of them. I have removed the one I haven't watched

Hxh 2. Magi: Labyrinth of Magic & Kingdom of Magic 4. 6. Samurai Champloo 6. Monster 7. Welcome to the NHK 8. 9. Hajime no Ippo 10. Prison School

Sword of the Stranger(Movie), Black Lagoon, Phantom Requiem for the Phantom,

Go watch Parasyte: The Maxim whenever you have time its an extremely high-quality anime. Then watch Berserk (1997) also extremely high quality.

Lostbox

VIP
Go watch Parasyte: The Maxim whenever you have time its an extremely high-quality anime. Then watch Berserk (1997) also extremely high quality.
Can you recommend anything new series? I've only been watch new seasons of old animes and started nothing new past 2015

Any good new series? Like hero academy or whatever else is popular after 2015

Can you recommend anything new series? I've only been watch new seasons of old animes and started nothing new past 2015

It's harder to find high-quality new stuff if you're into romance you could watch A Silent Voice (Movie). If you want a good isekai Re: Zero is good. Hinamatsuri is also pretty good it's a comedy, slice-of-life anime.

For some action and comedy, you could watch Mob Psycho 100 Season 1 and 2.

Ya that's all I could think of for now :manny:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard

Demon slayer, jujitsu kaisen, fireforce, dr.stone, and Vinland saga.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Great list.

If you have time watch

Thank you for the recommends. Stein's Gate is one I keep hearing and will give a shot. By the way, one manga I just remembered that your avatar often brought to mind even though I know yours is from Gintama is Gamaran. It's a really nice manga though with a somewhat anticlimactic ending and final battle in my opinion but a generally good run with good fights.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Thank you for the recommends. Stein's Gate is one I keep hearing and will give a shot. By the way, one manga I just remembered that your avatar often brought to mind even though I know yours is from Gintama is Gamaran. It's a really nice manga though with a somewhat anticlimactic ending and final battle in my opinion but a generally good run with good fights.
I’m Watching steins gate 3 episodes so far and it s pretty good.

For those looking for high-quality Anime to watch, here are my favourite Anime of all time. All of which are high quality!:win:

My Favourite Anime (Top 10 of All TIme):
1. HunterHunter 2. Parasyte: The Maxim 3. Magi: Labyrinth of Magic & Kingdom of Magic 4. Berserk(1997) 5. Princess Mononoke (Movie) 6. Samurai Champloo 6. Monster 7. Welcome to the NHK 8. Haibane Renmei 9. Hajime no Ippo 10. Prison School

Honourable Mentions:
Ergo Proxy, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sword of the Stranger(Movie), Black Lagoon, Phantom Requiem for the Phantom, The Fruits of Grisaia, Space Dandy, GTO, Golgo 13,

Hyouka, aldnoah zero, made in abyss, anohana, uchuu kyoudai