High Quality Anime To Watch!

For those looking for high-quality Anime to watch, here are my favourite Anime of all time. All of which are high quality!:win:

My Favourite Anime (Top 10 of All TIme):
1. HunterHunter 2. Parasyte: The Maxim 3. Magi: Labyrinth of Magic & Kingdom of Magic 4. Berserk(1997) 5. Princess Mononoke (Movie) 6. Samurai Champloo 6. Monster 7. Welcome to the NHK 8. Haibane Renmei 9. Hajime no Ippo 10. Prison School

Honourable Mentions:
Ergo Proxy, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sword of the Stranger(Movie), Black Lagoon, Phantom Requiem for the Phantom, The Fruits of Grisaia, Space Dandy, GTO, Golgo 13,

You're Welcome :trumpsmirk:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Anime:

One Piece, Samurai Champloo, Bleach, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Fullmetal Alchemist (2003), Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, HunterxHunter, Soul Eater, Monster, Death Parade, Black Lagoon, D.Gray-man, Fairy Tail, Claymore and Ghost in the Shell.

Movies:

Manga:

One Piece, Berserk, Vagabond, Naruto, Psyren, Gantz, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Black Clover and Platinum End.

Anime:

One Piece, Samurai Champloo, Bleach, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Fullmetal Alchemist (2003), Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, HunterxHunter, Soul Eater, Monster, Death Parade, Black Lagoon, D.Gray-man, Fairy Tail, Claymore and Ghost in the Shell.

Movies:

Manga:

One Piece, Berserk, Vagabond, Naruto, Psyren, Gantz, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Black Clover and Platinum End.

:nahgirl:One Piece,Bleach, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Fullmetal Alchemist (2003),Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Vagabond, Black Clover

These animes are not high-quality :camby:

anime: danganronpa, another, elfen lied, mirai nikki, king's game, perfect blue, ergo proxy, no. 6, a silent voice, clannad, angel beats, evangelion, madoka magica, and higurashi

mangas: literally every single junji ito manga

anime: danganronpa, another, elfen lied, mirai nikki, king's game, perfect blue, ergo proxy, no. 6, a silent voice, clannad, angel beats, evangelion, madoka magica, and higurashi

mangas: literally every single junji ito manga
Perfect Blue, Ergo Proxy, Evangelion, Madoka Magica are definitely high-quality :lawd:
A Silent Voice > Your Name

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don’t watch anime anymore. But my favourites were evangelion, monster, cowboy bebop, Samurai x, trigun,gundam( wing,zeta and seed destiny), code geeas,samurai champloo,yuyu hakusho and eureka seven. Theses I can think of top of my head. Haven’t watched any anime in years tho lost total interest

I don’t watch anime anymore. But my favourites were evangelion, monster, cowboy bebop, Samurai x, trigun,gundam( wing,zeta and seed destiny), code geeas,samurai champloo,yuyu hakusho and eureka seven. Theses I can think of top of my head. Haven’t watched any anime in years tho lost total interest

Have you watched hunterhunter

Nah bro but I wouldn’t mind recommendations of good anime to get me back into it. The new anime don’t interest me at all as you can see all the ones I listed are older anime’s

Bro the anime I listed are high quality you won't regret it. Same most of my favourite anime are older.
I would recommend you watch Parasyte: The Maxim first its 24 episode
then Hunter Hunter is 140 to 150 episodes from what I remember

thats og stuff

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Goated list, is evangelion really that good btw?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
My favourite anime’s in no order: monster, code geass, one piece, bleach, gangsta, deadman wonderland, Tokyo ghoul, db and dbz, Naruto, parasyte, Vinland saga, Afro samurai, promised neverland (but might switch to its manga cause I heard the studio ruined the anime), banana fish, Moriarty the patriot and death note

Favourite manga’s in no order: berserk, one piece, jjk, vagabond, hell’s paradise

Last edited:

Trending