Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Every thread I comment on there's a horny African discussing his plans to 'bang' my cousins which never manifests but remain as unrealistic aspirations. We are as strict as Saudis when it comes to marriage and sex.

S

SOMACOON

If he hasn't called you back after sexing, only to hit you up a month later. He just not that into you lol (Ladies)
If he only calls you after 2AM. Nigga really ain't into you
If you sucked his dick before marriage. Most likely the marriage is out of the equation

A

Atiya

@TheXamarCadcadGuy Are you really arguing with this retarded idoor? He's clearly lying to try and get to you and you're actually explaining yourself to him. I've never met bigger slags than idoor girls. Kulaha cadcad girls are just for shagging when that's what the whole Somali community says about your women.:draketf:

Ps Mr Prestige I've seen your pictures and trust me no female wants a piece of that. :drakewtf:

Hafez

VIP
Sienna I've lost count how many Darod women I turned down lol and I didn't use that against him. He says to me 'I think an cadcad likes me, should I bang her?' Our women are not known for that, which is strange. Plus only a lying b**** would come on this forum to ask for my approval. He's dreaming. I don't want to expose their women though, I'll let it slide.
:drakewtf:

P

primate

This thread reminded me of something that happened to me recently. A girl came over to me at shisha and said my friend likes you and wants to speak to you. I didn't find her attractive but I could see her watching as her friend came over so I said yeah, I didn't wanna be heartless. Bearing in mind I'm sat with my boys, she comes over and we speak a bit and it's just awkward. So I tell her to go outside first and I'll be there in a min (my cousin was there and I didn't want him to see me with this girl). So I get outside we speak for a bit but my cousin and his boys all come out and see. They smile and look away and inside I'm dying of embarassment. The girl must have clocked and when they left I was about to go back in and she says to me "can I walk with you now?"

Wallah I started semi stuttering, like yeah you can walk with me what do you even mean by that? We both knew what she meant but she then said my friends outside anyway I'll come see you inside. So I go inside wallah feeling like a dog, I didn't wanna be cruel to her but she read the hints and realised. Inside we spoke for a bit then I got off. I still feel bad about it.

:meleshame::xgoltwn::xgoltwn:

You are a cold motherfucker. Somehow I am thinking even if you did find her attractive you'd still be autistic.:mjlaugh:

Hafez

VIP
Sienna I've lost count how many Darod women I turned down lol and I didn't use that against him. He says to me 'I think an cadcad likes me, should I bang her?' Our women are not known for that, which is strange. Plus only a lying b**** would come on this forum to ask for my approval. He's dreaming. I don't want to expose their women though, I'll let it slide.

Try to search cadcad women, you won't even get that many pictures of them online. We don't even let them do that. We are extremely conservative people.

A

Atiya

He's not Darod, he is an idoor who go disowned by his community so he sucks up to Darods.

Hafez

VIP
:diddyswag:
@SiennaEarth The truth is the Cad Cad community has lots of dirty secrets. Some of my older brothers speak Arabic so they
use to bang them in Carabaha and Europe. Sharing is caring.

:hemad:

Troll. You and your brothers will never touch our women haha. You ugly b****. In Arabia they assimilated to Arabs, how can you tell the difference? If our women do that then it's possible to do it to Arab girls as well we are just as strict. We also marry them off too early, Keep dreaming.

Hafez

VIP
'Carabaha and Europe' there's around 100,000 cadcads worldwide say 50% are women which is 50,000. We look after our women unlike idoors, actions speak louder than words.

@TheXamarCadcadGuy Cad Cad girls only appear pious
to Cad Cad effeminate men , however when they are with other men they go wild.
Blame yourselves for caging them in houses, they want something they never
seen before.

obamadatazz

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
@AgentalMensAgreement Cad Cad girls only appear pious to Cad Cad, however when they are with other men
they go wild. Blame yourselves for caging them in houses, they want something they never seen before.

obamadatazz

Yet it's not possible to find that many pics of these 'wild' women online, dreamssss. Continue talking about your dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts