Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

@AgentalMensAgreement Cad Cad girls only appear pious
to Cad Cad effeminate men , however when they are with other men they go wild.
Blame yourselves for caging them in houses, they want something they never
seen before.

obamadatazz
Why do you have to tag him to come help you out? Loooooooooool can't fight your own battles huh? And you're calling other people effeminate.

Hafez

VIP
Whenever you see a lamogoodle talk about our women that's all it is. Just talks. We know our women are Virgin by our first night with them.

Indeed, those who [falsely] accuse chaste, unaware and believing women are cursed in this world and the Hereafter; and they will have a great punishment. 24:23

Hafez

VIP
I have no more to say to you. I keep tabs on my sisters and cousins, their phones, social media, etc. none of them even indicate such thing, I'm sure other guys in our community do the same, we learnt it from our elders. Keep dreaming. Troll.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@TheXamarCadcadGuy you can't have both ways in one hand you argue somali don't come in light skin tone while in the other every time someone brings light skin somali females you claim there not cadcad so which is it:francis:

I matched with a cad-cad chick on a dating app....and she comin to kick it with your boy. :banderas:

best believe i'mma make her buss it open for a breh. :win:

hijabi too. :wow:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I matched with a cad-cad chick on a dating app....and she comin to kick it with your boy. :banderas:

best believe i'mma make her buss it open for a breh. :win:

hijabi too. :wow:

An cadcad Hijabi uses tinder and ends up matched with an ashy Abdi with ed. What is life?!? :stressed:

An cadcad Hijabi uses tinder and ends up matched with an ashy Abdi with ed. What is life?!? :stressed:

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

:dead::deadmanny:

Hafez

VIP

Don't listen to these trolls, We have our eyes on our women, they are in our homes. Btw the Bajuni are considered cadcad to some extent, not the ones that are too mixed with bantu or from east african tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts