Status
Not open for further replies.
You use a curse word and Allah in the same sentence? You admit to fornicating many times? Then you ask me if I'm Muslim? Then you claim that she could be my sister when my sister is a very religious student of knowledge? This online rage is only seen in men who are in fact Virgins. 'I'm gonna do it'. 'I said I'm going to do it'. Actions speak louder than words. There's not even dirty pics of our women online. 'I will knock you out' you don't sound like a guy who has it all in real life but a mere dreamer. Qaran speak to this nigga lmao. Definitely loser in real life. Don't be angry for being black.
:childplease:

nigga, do me a favour...please, wan ku baraya....just shut the f*ck up. :lawd:

no wonder she kept shyttin on ya'll emasculated, testosterone-less, fairy ass nigga's.

and why would i be angry for what allah made me? :heh: you are an insecure ass bytch. I remember seein you in another thread tryna cop pleas about being arab lookin and shyt as if that's some sort of accomplishment.:hova:

guess what? I am light-skinned and looked mixed. If you see me, you would agree...but then again, you might hit on me and i ain't gay. :hahaidiot: infact, that reer xamar chick thought i was cad-cad too. Had to tell her to :idontlike: with that.

Hafez

VIP
nigga, do me a favour...please, wan ku baraya....just shut the f*ck up. :lawd:

no wonder she kept shyttin on ya'll emasculated, testosterone-less, fairy ass nigga's.

and why would i be angry for what allah made me? :heh: you are an insecure ass bytch. I remember seein you in another thread tryna cop pleas about being arab lookin and shyt as if that's some sort of accomplishment.:hova:

guess what? I am light-skinned and looked mixed. If you see me, you would agree...but then again, you might hit on me and i ain't gay. :hahaidiot: infact, that reer xamar chick thought i was cad-cad too. Had to tell her to :idontlike: with that.

Any more fairy tales?
:hehehehe:

Hafez

VIP
figured you ain't have shyt to say, . :westbrookswag:

This just proves your not a player but an insecure lil nigga. A player wouldn't spend over an hour trying to prove himself. Testosterone less? Lmao we marry around 3 women usually. Just look at our hairiness you would know enough testosterone there to take on a village of girls. 'I will hit it' 'I will knock you out' 'I will...' 'I will...'. Black boy
:comeon:

This just proves your not a player but an insecure lil nigga. A player wouldn't spend over an hour trying to prove himself. Testosterone less? Lmao we marry around 3 women usually. Just look at our hairiness you would know enough testosterone there to take on a village of girls. 'I will hit it' 'I will knock you out' 'I will...' 'I will...'. Black boy
:comeon:

how does marrying 3 women prove you're not testosterone-less? :draketf:

wallahi, i am sitting in this lecture dying of laughter man.

i know you cannot be serious. There is no way.

I refuse to believe it. :mindblown::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::dead1:

Hafez

VIP
how does marrying 3 women prove you're not testosterone-less? :draketf:

wallahi, i am sitting in this lecture dying of laughter man.

i know you cannot be serious. There is no way.

I refuse to believe it. :mindblown::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::dead1:

A testosterone less man cannot sexually satisfy 3 women you fool. Now come play with my beard. You like testosterone yh?

Hafez

VIP
A testosterone less man cannot sexually satisfy 3 women you fool. Now come play with my beard. You like testosterone yh?

Your in a lecture and you are speaking to someone on a forum? Lmao I'm done. I was trolling to kill time and you failed the litmus test my nigga. Someone who is a player and 'has it all' in life does not spending over an hour proving himself to a stranger on a online forum. Even though you didn't proof s**t. All you say is 'I will...' 'I will do this...' 'I will'. If you keep saying 'I will' and then suddenly you die what's the point? Lol I'm done with this online gangster. Peace.
:coolphone:

Your in a lecture and you are speaking to someone on a forum? Lmao I'm done. I was trolling to kill time and you failed the litmus test my nigga. Someone who is a player and 'has it all' in life does not spending over an hour proving himself to a stranger on a online forum. Even though you didn't proof s**t. All you say is 'I will...' 'I will do this...' 'I will'. If you keep saying 'I will' and then suddenly you die what's the point? Lol I'm done with this online gangster. Peace.
:coolphone:

i ain't gay, your nigga and i don't speak stupid, so stop quoting me.

Q

Queen Carawelo

If you're Xaliimo who is over 25 years of age and you've never married then life is not that into you.

:mjdontkno:
If you're a Somali guy who's pushing 37, never been married, doesn't interact with women, lives alone then life is really not that into you.

Gallery_big_Lisa_Vanderpump_checkmate_gif.gif

Why do you care what people think of you when they see you walking with a girl? Even if she is unattractive that's nothing to do with them. Anyways she is more confident then you are lmao she sent her friend on her behalf to ask a guy out and got the guts to ask if she could walk him back.

Nah I think you've taken it the wrong way. I dont want my cousins seeing me with any girl outside a shisha place just me and her they all assumed I was with her. I don't care about his opinion but he'll talk his sisters and mum will know and next thing you know hooyos giving me a speech on zina, telling me how someone saw me. She's done it before, she'll never snitch she's tough but I know it's them.

My mum would rather I get married :xgoltwn:

Q

Queen Carawelo

@Gambit first of all if you didn't want your cousin to snitch on you (Are you in High school by any chance?) then you shouldn't have agreed to step outside with her. You should have told her you were not interested from the get go. Now she's probably planning wedding dates with you because she thinks you like her since you agreed to step out side with her. If you see her next time, cut things off. And tell your snitch ass cousin to mind his business. What guy talks to his sisters about another guy's girl issues. Smh.

@Gambit first of all if you didn't want your cousin to snitch on you (Are you in High school by any chance?) then you shouldn't have agreed to step outside with her. You should have told her you were not interested from the get go. Now she's probably planning wedding dates with you because she thinks you like her since you agreed to step out side with her. If you see her next time, cut things off. And tell your snitch ass cousin to mind his business. What guy talks to his sisters about another guy's girl issues. Smh.

It's crazy wallah I mind my own business and expect people to do the same. I just hate it when hooyo finds out things about me, I feel shame what can I say. I'd rather she never hears of what I do and assumes whatever, I ca deny most things haha. Her opinion on me matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending