Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This thread reminded me of something that happened to me recently. A girl came over to me at shisha and said my friend likes you and wants to speak to you. I didn't find her attractive but I could see her watching as her friend came over so I said yeah, I didn't wanna be heartless. Bearing in mind I'm sat with my boys, she comes over and we speak a bit and it's just awkward. So I tell her to go outside first and I'll be there in a min (my cousin was there and I didn't want him to see me with this girl). So I get outside we speak for a bit but my cousin and his boys all come out and see. They smile and look away and inside I'm dying of embarassment. The girl must have clocked and when they left I was about to go back in and she says to me "can I walk with you now?"

Wallah I started semi stuttering, like yeah you can walk with me what do you even mean by that? We both knew what she meant but she then said my friends outside anyway I'll come see you inside. So I go inside wallah feeling like a dog, I didn't wanna be cruel to her but she read the hints and realised. Inside we spoke for a bit then I got off. I still feel bad about it.

:meleshame::xgoltwn::xgoltwn:

I'd also feel bad about it. Humiliation like that is awful for anyone.

Hafez

VIP
Da heck? Since when was communicating with women soo academic and needed to be studied? If you want a girl go f***ing propose.

:camby:

This thread reminded me of something that happened to me recently. A girl came over to me at shisha and said my friend likes you and wants to speak to you. I didn't find her attractive but I could see her watching as her friend came over so I said yeah, I didn't wanna be heartless. Bearing in mind I'm sat with my boys, she comes over and we speak a bit and it's just awkward. So I tell her to go outside first and I'll be there in a min (my cousin was there and I didn't want him to see me with this girl). So I get outside we speak for a bit but my cousin and his boys all come out and see. They smile and look away and inside I'm dying of embarassment. The girl must have clocked and when they left I was about to go back in and she says to me "can I walk with you now?"

Wallah I started semi stuttering, like yeah you can walk with me what do you even mean by that? We both knew what she meant but she then said my friends outside anyway I'll come see you inside. So I go inside wallah feeling like a dog, I didn't wanna be cruel to her but she read the hints and realised. Inside we spoke for a bit then I got off. I still feel bad about it.

Bro, don't worry about what your friends think. It's not healthy.

About the girl, sometimes people are satisfied just to make connections. Not everything has to end in sex or a relationship.

Bro, don't worry about what your friends think. It's not healthy.

About the girl, sometimes people are satisfied just to make connections. Not everything has to end in sex or a relationship.

You're right they were just giggling away like little girls, trying to make it more awkward. It worked, but I'd probably do the same thing. And I think she wanted a relationship she dropped I like you right off the bat. Oh well, if she ever texts me or I ever see her again I'll try to make it up to her

Hafez

VIP
Some of you guys are f***ing weird. Why think too much? "My Somali friends say "yo bro how's my hairline?" or "how's my walk?, is one hip too low?, do I have hunchback?" Wtf f*** what people think bros. If you want to be confident you simply don't give a f***. If you look like you're trying too hard the girls would think they are worth more than you, they can tell who's a weirdo within seconds. Once they think they are worth more than you, you are dad zoned.

F

Forfon

You shouldn't let other dictate your actions or thoughts. I'm assuming you're both you?

Hafez

VIP
Don't hold the door for them, fart in front of them, don't always accept their invitations, don't reply quick, don't start the convo, beat them in arguments, dont always say 'I love you' like some fag, don't compliment them too much, most of all don't give a s***. It's really not rocket science, good luck bros.
:diddyswag:

Hafez

VIP
@TheXamarCadcadGuy She is tired of cousin humping and wants some Matombo. :francis:

Most of them don't like black boys (I'm not being racist) many married Yemenis who fled the war and reunited with their bros in xamar. If she will accept you (which I doubt) propose to her. If she humiliates you don't say I didn't warn you. We get to marry out though not our women hahahahaha.
:coolphone:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac

Why do you care what people think of you when they see you walking with a girl? Even if she is unattractive that's nothing to do with them. Anyways she is more confident then you are lmao she sent her friend on her behalf to ask a guy out and got the guts to ask if she could walk him back.

Hafez

VIP
@AgentalMensAgreement I am not dark skinned though hence
explains her attraction to me, I am light skin so is she, she wants to make some
European looking babies with me.

:hemad:

keep dreaming don't give up. If she actually liked you she would of spoken to you. If she actually liked you, you wouldn't come on here seeking my approval. I know a lying b**** boy when I see one.

@TheXamarCadcadGuy Who said anything about proposing,
my fam won't approve of a 0.5 minority it might make
my future kids dissed, however I don't mind breaking her V card and giving her
some taste of Matombo.That way she can tell her Cad Cad cousin that day she
had a adventure with a Somali landheere general from the North.

:mjpls:

Hafez

VIP
@TheXamarCadcadGuy Who said anything about proposing,
my fam won't approve of a 0.5 minority it might make
my future kids dissed, however I don't mind breaking her V card and giving her
some taste of Matombo.That way she can tell her Cad Cad cousin that day she
had a adventure with a Somali landheere general from the North.

:mjpls:

Lol all my life I've never met one girl from our women who had sex outside marriage, they are mostly from religious families. We've not approved of marrying out since we was in Arabia you think things are going to change? Our women don't like lamogoodle, period. I've even tried helping my Somali friends in real life get our women, they ended up exchanging insults. You think people on here are the only ones that ask me? I don't mean to offend you bro but that's life. By the way you speaking it's obviously a lie, you wouldn't mention it to me. 'she keeps on starring at me, should I bang her?'. Btw everytime we marry out its the guy that married a Somalian, keep thinking we're 0.5 but you know we are 10, get it? Hahahahahahahh

Hafez

VIP
Lol all my life I've never met one girl from our women who had sex outside marriage, they are mostly from religious families. We've not approved of marrying out since we was in Arabia you think things are going to change? Our women don't like lamogoodle, period. I've even tried helping my Somali friends in real life get our women, they ended up exchanging insults. You think people on here are the only ones that ask me? I don't mean to offend you bro but that's life. By the way you speaking it's obviously a lie, you wouldn't mention it to me. 'she keeps on starring at me, should I bang her?'. Btw everytime we marry out its the guy that married a Somalian, keep thinking we're 0.5 but you know we are 10, get it? Hahahahahahahh

What your saying is nothing but fantasies, less talking more action. (p.s. If you go prison for sexual assault, I'll visit you).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts