#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Why does Ben Carson hate islam :kendrickcry:
8E2300A3-54BE-46FA-8F38-4EF3F3F6E2BE.jpeg

bencarson-61420.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When you preface your video with "I hate Somalis" you are pleading for attention.

Also, why do people have this exaggerated impression that "Somalis are the most hated." That sounds extremely egocentric. Other people's lives do not revolve around despising you. If anything you're taking your worldview and assuming everyone holds similar sentiments.

When you preface your video with "I hate Somalis" you are pleading for attention.

Also, why do people have this exaggerated impression that "Somalis are the most hated." That sounds extremely egocentric. Other people's lives do not revolve around despising you. If anything you're taking your worldview and assuming everyone holds similar sentiments.
I don't understand it either.

I am so tired of these ugly, self hating, culture-less, identity-less somali male and females talking about how we are the most racist and the most hated on SM. There are 7 billion people on earth and not all of them have ever heard of Somalia or Somalis. This egg shaped face needs to go and be with whom ever she wants to be with in peace and leave us alone.

Firstly, Somalis are not the most hated ethnic group in the world. And even if we were why would the opinions of outside groups matter to us.

Secondly, I feel sorry for her more than anything.
Imagine hating your own flesh and blood, your own being just because some jealous peeople said bad stuff about us.
She is probably surrounded by non Somalis in her everyday life who only talk sh1t about our ethnicity. It must be hard to love yourself when you live in an echo chamber where everything and everyone you are surrounded by hates you.

Thirdly, Somalis are not the only group of people that gossip or get in trouble with the law, but she is framing it like it's an issue that is unique to us only.

Finally, if you don't like being Somali then just simply identify as something else and KEEP IT MOVING! No need to talk shit about ALL the other Somalis. This is just crab mentality.

Edit:- This girl looks very young and impressionable, we don't know what she has gone through in life. She might be suffering from mental health issues, we don't know. She is entitled to her views like everyone else. But I really hope she finds a way to love herself.

She starts with rapping to a Nicki Minaj song and then preach to us about respecting women. This woman married a rapist, paid her brothers legal fees for molesting a girl and supports 69 who had sex with a 13 year old girl. So much for being champion of women

Trending

Latest posts