Her 4th Baby Daddy only brings food for his kid ignores other kids!

Should he be taking care of kids that aren’t his ?

• Total voters

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
FB_IMG_1656790817614.jpg

Americunts should be forced to take mandatory IQ tests before the hospital gives them their new-borns wallahi. "Let me just punish my child because his sibling's fathers are deadbeats. Let him suffer with the others, I'm sure that wouldn't breed further resentment".

Poor fucker's going to be regret not pulling out that one time for the next 18 years:mjlol:

Jungle

VIP
He should of took a different approach like picking up his boy and let him eat in the whip or a park and return. I couldnt imagine having the youngest of the bunch like my man. No doubt thats why he doing dumb shit like this cause if you bring food its everyone or no one. New father most probably.

Americunts should be forced to take mandatory IQ tests before the hospital gives them their new-borns wallahi. "Let me just punish my child because his sibling's fathers are deadbeats. Let him suffer with the others, I'm sure that wouldn't breed further resentment".

Poor fucker's going to be regret not pulling out that one time for the next 18 years:mjlol:
Looooooooooool !!!!!! I know he pounds his fist on his pillow in frustration, when he thinks about not pulling out and having a kid with her.
I sound like a monster but I believe if a woman is having reckless amount of chidlren, without marriage … and relying on the government for money and assistance…not doing anything with her life… sterilization.

The people who agree with that baby mama didn’t think about that. How she gonna cause punishment and drama with the children.

In fact there was a law that was around in the states back in the 1950s but was eventually taken away that stated that exactly. If a woman is having kids after kids with multiple men and no marriage… they would force sterilization on her as they deemed her unfit and counted that as insanity.

Lemme find it, in case someone thinks I’m just lying about that.

If you're a single dad, does that mean you're homeless? Why can't he pick up his and take him to his house and treat him there?

Why would you drop junkfood at your ex's place knowing that she has other children? Stuff like that makes it seem he doesn't pull his weight and simply 'visits' his child rather than looking after and spending time with his child.

If you're no longer with the mother of your child, there is no real reason to 'visit'. Simply take your child and bring him back. I'm only saying this, but 9/10 times men that visit and spend time at their ex's place do this so that they can lowkey spend time with and have access to the ex. Joker behavior if you ask me.

My overall point is, only buying food for your kid in the presence of their siblings is hardly ever justified. If you really want to spoil and parent, take them to your house and do that on your allocated day as a father, same goes for women who have a 50/50 schedule.
As a guy I 100% agree. Anyone who disagrees is not following the sunah. If you get with a girl who has children. Those children are to be treated well.

As a guy I 100% agree. Anyone who disagrees is not following the sunah. If you get with a girl who has children. Those children are to be treated well.
So if a woman like in this case … not married to her … multiple kids with different men … you gonna take care of all of them ? When you send your one child you got with her to private school, you gotta “treat” those other kids to it as well?? When you take your kid to soccer practice … you gotta do the same for them ? She can be demanding and screaming like this to you and you just listen ?

Understand that people like me and @Username arent saying treat them like shitt. Just that every issue with this can be solved by the mother communicating with her kids that to not be acting a way with that brother who gets to be taken out and treated by their dad.

She needs to plan and get food for them during the time that dad visits for his one son to bring him food and treats.
No man should have to be taken advantage of and treat this woman’s kids all the same, UNLESS you are married to her. Then of course treat them good.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
This is why you should only hit it raw after marriage 😂

Consequence of thinking with your balls.

This guy isn't Muslim so how is sunnah relevant? Also from a Muslim point of view, he'd have to marry her first, which makes more sense.

zackattack

Cowabunga
What?? They are kids. :mindblown: How much of a xaasid do you have to be to bring mcdonalds to the house and only give it to your biological kid. Would it hurt to share with the other kids? Them kids are related to your child imagine what they will think of you and their half brother. This is insanity how do you even agree with this?

The black American man and women hate eachother like no other .

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
What?? They are kids. :mindblown: How much of a xaasid do you have to be to bring mcdonalds to the house and only give it to your biological kid. Would it hurt to share with the other kids? Them kids are related to your child imagine what they will think of you and their half brother. This is insanity how do you even agree with this?
Sure it may be right but the point is that he has no obligation to do so.

And also the question you should be asking is why can’t she feed her own children?

Sure it may be right but the point is that he has no obligation to do so.

And also the question you should be asking is why can’t she feed her own children?
I don’t know why everyone taking that baby mama side lol. She said she can’t feed them due to her welfare or food stamps not coming in till a certain date.. that’s not on him. That’s her responsibility to make sure her kids are fed, and not him. His only responsibility is his one son, not them other children.

Idk if anyone posted this .. but if anyone hasnt watched this … basically as the title suggests …

The baby mama is recording him and starts screaming about how it’s unfair he brings food for the ONE son he has with the woman. She has like four or three other kids with other men

She says its not fair the other siblings get to watch their brother eat McDonald’s while they eat the food at home or haven’t eaten yet, as she doesn’t get her food stamps till the 11th.

He telling her how that’s NOT his responsibility when they have multiple other daddies that she can call and ask them to come and feed their kids.

He even pointed out that if she has maybe one or two kids, he would maybe consider it but she has multiple.

The best part is when he said … no one told you to have a bunch of kids with other men, after our son and now you expect me to take care of them…

He suggested the son can come eat in the room or eat in the car if the other siblings get mad…

She screams no and that if the other siblings don’t get McDonald’s, then the man’s son doesn’t get to either.

She then throws the food on the ground.

Now I know ima get a lot of religious people coming saying the dad is wrong and it’s the right thing to feed the other kids …

But screw that, those other kids ARENT his responsibility, and she should ask her other baby daddies.
Wow this woman is truly stupid no wonder so many men left her with kids.. The way she's acting and behaving.. Atleast that man was trying to take responsibility for his kid but she sound so entitled to his money and support for her other kids... And then people will mock the guy if they severe ties to such baby mama's.

Looooooooooool !!!!!! I know he pounds his fist on his pillow in frustration, when he thinks about not pulling out and having a kid with her.
I sound like a monster but I believe if a woman is having reckless amount of chidlren, without marriage … and relying on the government for money and assistance…not doing anything with her life… sterilization.

The people who agree with that baby mama didn’t think about that. How she gonna cause punishment and drama with the children.

In fact there was a law that was around in the states back in the 1950s but was eventually taken away that stated that exactly. If a woman is having kids after kids with multiple men and no marriage… they would force sterilization on her as they deemed her unfit and counted that as insanity.

Lemme find it, in case someone thinks I’m just lying about that.
I think if government hand outs were only to given to married couples then they'd be WAY more selective with whom and how many children they had. No need for sterilization lol, limiting the amount of support society offers them would effectively kill two birds with one stone.

The real kicker is the fact that retards like her are the only ones who are reproducing above replacement levels in Western countries. Anyone who works for a living knows that you'd need multiple income sources to even have as many as 3-4 children (if they're being raised properly). And now with the abortion ban in some states, the problem's only going to get worse. America has 3-4 decades max before collapse mashallah, we're witnessing the final days of Roman in real time :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
She has 12 baby daddy's. Her other 8kids grown or in a foster care. I am with the homie on this one. Can't afford to feed all of them all the time.

Last edited:
So if a woman like in this case … not married to her … multiple kids with different men … you gonna take care of all of them ? When you send your one child you got with her to private school, you gotta “treat” those other kids to it as well?? When you take your kid to soccer practice … you gotta do the same for them ? She can be demanding and screaming like this to you and you just listen ?

Understand that people like me and @Username arent saying treat them like shitt. Just that every issue with this can be solved by the mother communicating with her kids that to not be acting a way with that brother who gets to be taken out and treated by their dad.

She needs to plan and get food for them during the time that dad visits for his one son to bring him food and treats.
No man should have to be taken advantage of and treat this woman’s kids all the same, UNLESS you are married to her. Then of course treat them good.
Amina, I see where you are coming from. But regardless, only getting food for one person, when there are others is rude. Seriously, if you went with your son on a school trip, would you only buy your son icecream and not his friends? If you can't afford it, or don't want to get his friends anything, don't buy him anything in their presence.

1. No one is saying he needs to provide for them. Literally no one. McDonald's isn't providing and its a merely a treat.

2. There is no reason for him to visit with food. He could have picked up his kid and took him to his house or whereever and treated him there.

3. Why do single dads insist on entertaining their kids at their exs house? On the day they want to spend time with their child, they should take them to their apartment/house.

Such inconsiderate idiot, he is teaching his baby selfishness. He could’ve got them the dollar kids meal , McDonald’s is damn cheap.

World

VIP
Such inconsiderate idiot, he is teaching his baby selfishness. He could’ve got them the dollar kids meal , McDonald’s is damn cheap.
Even it cost me an extra $1 to bring them all food, I wouldn’t. It is the principle that matters. They are not my children.

Trending