Her 4th Baby Daddy only brings food for his kid ignores other kids!

Should he be taking care of kids that aren’t his ?

• Total voters
Some immature kids comment shit.. This can't be a real grown man
-I get it that those kids are not his kids and he is in no way obligated to feed them, but a little bit of manners and sense goes a long way.

- He could have just took his kid out and fed him outside the home.

-Or if that was not an option and he doesn't have enough money to get all of them McDonald's, then it is better he doesn't give his kid outside food. I'm sure the baby mother is cooking food at home and his child can eat what the rest are eating. The end.

-I get it that those kids are not his kids and he is in no way obligated to feed them, but a little bit of manners and sense goes a long way.

- He could have just took his kid out and fed him outside the home.

-Or if that was not an option and he doesn't have enough money to get all of them McDonald's, then it is better he doesn't give his kid outside food. I'm sure the baby mother is cooking food at home and his child can eat what the rest are eating. The end.
Yes true, kids are kids especially when they're siblings, this is really bad and would make the other kids feel jealous, they might even end up hating their brother for belnf treated differently.. He should've taken out his kid with him spend a half day or a day with him and do what ever they like and feed him then turn him back to his mom.. Otherwise buy something for all the kids.. With that said the baby mother was being a big overly emotional, they should've handled this as grown ups.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Yes true, kids are kids especially when they're siblings, this is really bad and would make the other kids feel jealous, they might even end up hating their brother for belnf treated differently.. He should've taken out his kid with him spend a half day or a day with him and do what ever they like and feed him then turn him back to his mom.. Otherwise buy something for all the kids.. With that said the baby mother was being a big overly emotional, they should've handled this as grown ups.
Ur a stupid f*ck the dude offered to take the kid in the car to eat his food so the other kids don’t have to see anything. Stop the selective criticism this hippo is a dummy if she was as strict about who she fucks as she is with what her kids eat she wouldn’t be in dis situation.

Lool It kinda reminds me of the whole thing about how Scandinavians feed their own kids and not give any food to their children's friends that are in the house. The whole of black and ethnic twitter were mocking it, how is this any different. Same type of gaajo behavior.

Lool It kinda reminds me of the whole thing about how Scandinavians feed their own kids and not give any food to their children's friends that are in the house. The whole of black and ethnic twitter were mocking it, how is this any different. Same type of gaajo behavior.
The part about Scandinavians is a misconception and not true at all, never experienced that

Ur a stupid f*ck the dude offered to take the kid in the car to eat his food so the other kids don’t have to see anything. Stop the selective criticism this hippo is a dummy if she was as strict about who she fucks as she is with what her kids eat she wouldn’t be in dis situation.

You sound like it bothers you more about who she sleeps with than the wellbeing of small innocent kids.. Are you not a human or are you an animal that only follows its instincts?

If you had your nieces and nephews at home, would you only feed your kids as they're 'another man's....'?
Nieces and nephews are family, we feed them regardless and we shouldn’t be comparing them to this abomination, those kids are another man’s work, if he nutted and dashed why should another man raise them? Tbh he’s probably the only man out of her four baby daddies that comes around for his kid. That’s a good man laakin however she’s a terrible person.

@Abdisamad since your scandinavian when you went to your friends house did they used to offer you food?
Nieces and nephews are family, we feed them regardless and we shouldn’t be comparing them to this abomination, those kids are another man’s work, if he nutted and dashed why should another man raise them? Tbh he’s probably the only man out of her four baby daddies that comes around for his kid. That’s a good man

If your child had friends over, would you only feed yours and leave them hungry? All children that aren't yours are another man's. Using that logic, you're the type to give sweets to your children in full view of other kids. What makes this situation worse is that those aren't the 'friends' of your child but their actual siblings. His family and in that situation, you're damaging your child long term which make him have a bad relationship with them.

Also, how do you know the other baby daddies don't give her child support? This is simple McDonald's. That isn't providing, that is simply a treat he could have given him on an outing with him without the other kids seeing. Thinking $10 junkfood is provision is gaajo behavior on another scale.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nieces and nephews are family, we feed them regardless and we shouldn’t be comparing them to this abomination, those kids are another man’s work, if he nutted and dashed why should another man raise them? Tbh he’s probably the only man out of her four baby daddies that comes around for his kid. That’s a good man laakin however she’s a terrible person.
Yup no simping at all, she probably cheated on him too. Its amazing the amount of entitelement!

@Abdisamad since your scandinavian when you went to your friends house did they used to offer you food?

If your child had friends over, would you only feed yours and leave them hungry? All children that aren't yours are another man's. Using that logic, you're the type to give sweets to your children in full view of other kids. What makes this situation worse is that those aren't the 'friends' of your child but their actual siblings. His family and in that situation, you're damaging your child long term which make him have a bad relationship with them.

Also, how do you know the other baby daddies don't give her child support? This is simple McDonald's. That isn't providing, that is simply a treat he could have given him on an outing with him without the other kids seeing. Thinking $10 junkfood is provision is gaajo behavior on another scale.
If I had a kid and he lived with his mother I would be giving her money to take care of our child. I’d most likely have direct deposit set up on a monthly basis. If I live in the same city than I’m seeing that kid every other day or maybe every day, so i wont be ordering pizza for the whole family whenever I come to visit, sure I might do it occasionally but if she wants bonding she can do that on her own time with the money I already give her. So what happens when I take my kid shopping? I gotta take her children shopping too? If it’s not a reoccurring fee we would gladly pay, meaning birthdays, friends, all that is fine, you don’t see those people on the regular. This a whole different story where an ex wife wants her ex husband to take care of her children all together. She wants you bringing gifts and donations whenever you walk through that door, and if your kid is getting it best believe her boys getting it too. That’s slavery right there man :pachah1:

Last edited:
If I had a kid and he lived with his mother I would be giving her money to take care of our child. I’d most likely have direct deposit set up on a monthly basis. If I live in the same city than I’m seeing that kid every other day or maybe every day, so i wont be ordering pizza for the whole family whenever I come to visit, sure I might do it occasionally but if she wants bonding she can do that on her own time with the money I already give her. So what happens when I take my kid shopping? I gotta take her children shopping too? If it’s not a reoccurring fee we would gladly pay, meaning birthdays, friends, all that is fine, you don’t see those people on the regular. This a whole different story where an ex wife wants her ex husband to take care of her children all together. She wants you bringing gifts and donations whenever you walk through that door, and if your kid is getting it best believe her boys getting it too. That’s slavery right there man :pachah1:
If you're a single dad, does that mean you're homeless? Why can't he pick up his and take him to his house and treat him there?

Why would you drop junkfood at your ex's place knowing that she has other children? Stuff like that makes it seem he doesn't pull his weight and simply 'visits' his child rather than looking after and spending time with his child.

If you're no longer with the mother of your child, there is no real reason to 'visit'. Simply take your child and bring him back. I'm only saying this, but 9/10 times men that visit and spend time at their ex's place do this so that they can lowkey spend time with and have access to the ex. Joker behavior if you ask me.

My overall point is, only buying food for your kid in the presence of their siblings is hardly ever justified. If you really want to spoil and parent, take them to your house and do that on your allocated day as a father, same goes for women who have a 50/50 schedule.

If you're a single dad, does that mean you're homeless? Why can't he pick up his and take him to his house and treat him there?

Why would you drop junkfood at your ex's place knowing that she has other children? Stuff like that makes it seem he doesn't pull his weight and simply 'visits' his child rather than looking after and spending time with his child.

If you're no longer with the mother of your child, there is no real reason to 'visit'. Simply take your child and bring him back. I'm only saying this, but 9/10 times men that visit and spend time at their ex's place do this so that they can lowkey spend time with and have access to the ex. Joker behavior if you ask me.

My overall point is, only buying food for your kid in the presence of their siblings is hardly ever justified. If you really want to spoil and parent, take them to your house and do that on your allocated day as a father, same goes for women who have a 50/50 schedule.
Just look at her ugly attitude and how she sounds, waa naag waalan. Women like that don’t have friends so she can forget about keeping a boyfriend, she was a mistake and they probably hate each other. She took this opportunity to embarrass him publicly because she has no morals. As a Somali, it’s different in my community but I completely understand the situation. There’s more to the story, but anyways why do you defend every little women on the internet? :browtf:

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
You sound like it bothers you more about who she sleeps with than the wellbeing of small innocent kids.. Are you not a human or are you an animal that only follows its instincts?
My nigga it’s her pussy she can f*ck who she wants but that’s not even the topic at hand. If she really cared about the well-being of her kid then she wouldn’t throw away food that he could’ve ate simple as that.

No one cares who she sleeps with if she can’t handle the responsibility of taking care of her kids then put them up for adoption or swallow next time. Buying food for her other kids would be a nice thing to do but he isn’t OBLIGATED to get that in ur thick head.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
What does 4th baby daddy mean? So every child has their own father??
The absolute state of the family unit

What?? They are kids. :mindblown: How much of a xaasid do you have to be to bring mcdonalds to the house and only give it to your biological kid. Would it hurt to share with the other kids? Them kids are related to your child imagine what they will think of you and their half brother. This is insanity how do you even agree with this?
McDonald’s is not expensive. However it’s not his children not his responsibility.

It’s cold but he has to set boundaries. One day she’ll complain about him not feeding the other wecel. The next she’ll complain about him not dripping the other kids out. Then she’ll demand that he straight up provides for all her kids lol

If you had your nieces and nephews at home, would you only feed your kids as they're 'another man's....'?

I'm not defending the sentiments of some of the guys here, but your nephews and nieces are still very closely related to you, and a brother or sister would rather die than see harm come to their nephews and nieces; that's the essential difference.

It’s cold but he has to set boundaries. One day she’ll complain about him not feeding the other wecel. The next she’ll complain about him not dripping the other kids out. Then she’ll demand that he straight up provides for all her kids lol
Typical Shaniqua, buddy was reasonable and suggested letting the child hang with him in the car. It wasn't about the other kids seeing their sibling eat, it's about catching a sucker to provide for all the garacs. As you said, it'd escalate to can't take his son shopping or to the sports game unless they all go.

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
This is cancer in African American community most household are broken. This guy is shameless trash cheeseburgers cost a buck more than likely is son will share food and they will al be hungry sibling bond is strong. The women is a trashy hoe with multiple kids by multiple men. bleak future for these kids and they will likely end up being menace to society cuz of trash parents like this

Nieces and nephews are family from your own blood ,how you compare that to wecel kids which their own father don't provide for them

:westbrookwtf:
This isn't a one time thing, he does that often unlike the other deadbeats he provides something for his kid .no wonder there are so many single mothers & deadbeats nobody wants to deal with this.

He's literally the only father that at least cares about he's child & still gets the heat ,because he didn't provide for them other wecel kids smh

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts