Her 4th Baby Daddy only brings food for his kid ignores other kids!

Should he be taking care of kids that aren’t his ?

• Total voters
Angelina … it’s not his responsibility to do that. She literally said she has a baby daddy for each kid. She said so in another video when she tried to defend herself.
Get those other men to send you money to get food for those kids.
Be progressive and be smart and overall finical responsible.
When you see that one baby daddy get treats for his ONE SON? Then …

Cash app him and ask nicely if he can get for the rest ? Or … ASK the other baby daddies for money.
It’s her responsibility to feed her children, but she said she has to wait on her welfare stamps.

Yall defending her is why people like her won’t change and continue to cause chaos and destruction. She is the one who’ll ruin the relationship with her son and that guy. She is the one who may cause animosity between the other children towards that brother who’s gets attention and care from his dad.
Amina my point is, don't be giving sweets or treats to a child, in FRONT of another child. That is literally basic manners.

You keep on saying 'providing'. I don't believe he should provide for any of them.

He should simply take his kid and feed them at his own house. Don't be bringing junk food to your child in the presence of others.

- I mentioned school trips because when kids are in KG and grade 1, parents can accompany the class. Each adult will be in charge of a group. Imagine if YOU as a mother was in charge of a group and you brought your child sweets in front of the other children in his group?

Like I said Amina, this has nothing to do with provisions. I'm not even defending the baby mama she is ratched as hell, but next time if he is smart he should just take his kid and treat him else where.

Thank you... I'm suprised others aren't seeing what the issue is, what he did was in bad taste. Let the adults have their problems, it's between them, but using hungry children to score points is unbecoming.
Honestly its basic manners and I can't believe people can't see it. It has nothing to do with providing as McDonald's is just junk food.

My take is, don't feed any child in front of another child. That is how I wa raised. Giving a sweet and not the other is ceeb. If you want to do that, simply take your child and treat him outside of the home. Very simple.

FYI: I don't expect him to provide anything. The baby mother has no right to ask for such a thing. Also, to make things easier he should file for shared custody so that he only has to provide when his son is with him.

Amina my point is, don't be giving sweets or treats to a child, in FRONT of another child. That is literally basic manners.

You keep on saying 'providing'. I don't believe he should provide for any of them.

He should simply take his kid and feed them at his own house. Don't be bringing junk food to your child in the presence of others.

- I mentioned school trips because when kids are in KG and grade 1, parents can accompany the class. Each adult will be in charge of a group. Imagine if YOU as a mother was in charge of a group and you brought your child sweets in front of the other children in his group?

Like I said Amina, this has nothing to do with provisions. I'm not even defending the baby mama she is ratched as hell, but next time if he is smart he should just take his kid and treat him else where.
I get what you mean and in that case, of course I wouldn’t try to single my son out and let him have something and his friends don’t get anything.