Her 4th Baby Daddy only brings food for his kid ignores other kids!

Should he be taking care of kids that aren’t his ?

• Total voters
Nieces and nephews are family from your own blood ,how you compare that to wecel kids which their own father don't provide for them :westbrookwtf:

He's literally the only father that at least cares about he's child & still gets the heat ,because he didn't provide for them other wecel kids smh
I feel sorry for those kids :mjcry:

I feel sorry for those kids :mjcry:

DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

Idk if anyone posted this .. but if anyone hasnt watched this … basically as the title suggests …

The baby mama is recording him and starts screaming about how it’s unfair he brings food for the ONE son he has with the woman. She has like four or three other kids with other men

She says its not fair the other siblings get to watch their brother eat McDonald’s while they eat the food at home or haven’t eaten yet, as she doesn’t get her food stamps till the 11th.

He telling her how that’s NOT his responsibility when they have multiple other daddies that she can call and ask them to come and feed their kids.

He even pointed out that if she has maybe one or two kids, he would maybe consider it but she has multiple.

The best part is when he said … no one told you to have a bunch of kids with other men, after our son and now you expect me to take care of them…

He suggested the son can come eat in the room or eat in the car if the other siblings get mad…

She screams no and that if the other siblings don’t get McDonald’s, then the man’s son doesn’t get to either.

She then throws the food on the ground.

Now I know ima get a lot of religious people coming saying the dad is wrong and it’s the right thing to feed the other kids …

But screw that, those other kids ARENT his responsibility, and she should ask her other baby daddies.

Idk if anyone posted this .. but if anyone hasnt watched this … basically as the title suggests …

The baby mama is recording him and starts screaming about how it’s unfair he brings food for the ONE son he has with the woman. She has like four or three other kids with other men

She says its not fair the other siblings get to watch their brother eat McDonald’s while they eat the food at home or haven’t eaten yet, as she doesn’t get her food stamps till the 11th.

He telling her how that’s NOT his responsibility when they have multiple other daddies that she can call and ask them to come and feed their kids.

He even pointed out that if she has maybe one or two kids, he would maybe consider it but she has multiple.

The best part is when he said … no one told you to have a bunch of kids with other men, after our son and now you expect me to take care of them…

He suggested the son can come eat in the room or eat in the car if the other siblings get mad…

screams no and that if the other siblings don’t get McDonald’s, then the man’s son doesn’t get to either.

She then throws the food on the ground.

now I know ima get a lot of religious people coming saying the dad is wrong and it’s the right thing to feed the other kids …

But screw that, those other kids ARENT his responsibility, and she should ask her other baby daddies.
appreciate you seeing things from a different perspective :it0tdo8:

appreciate you seeing things from a different perspective :it0tdo8:
Man of course ! Screw that, it ain’t fair !

And here’s the thing …

He bends to her will and starts bringing food for the other kids.
He then will have it bring them Christmas presents as well.

He would have to pay their tutoring as well.
He would have to pay their soccer lessons as well.

Cause.. she will always compare.
She will always say… how come my other kids can’t do soccer like your son ?
Why you get a nice Christmas present for you son ? My other kids can’t get it from their dads, so you have to.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Okay, the father may have some point here, but she as well has very big good point, imagine you give one child food while others just stare?, if he wants to bring food, then he at least bring for the rest of them, they are just 3 extra not 8 or 9. I'd not done that, either I'd take my child to live with me, or give money to his mother and let her deal with how she would feed them.

He's not in the wrong, that woman needs to ask their fathers or her own family for help, if he does provide for the other kids, he's just being generous, but he's not required to do that.

Okay, the father may have some point here, but she as well has very big good point, imagine you give one child food while others just stare?, if he wants to bring food, then he at least bring for the rest of them, they are just 3 extra not 8 or 9. I'd not done that, either I'd take my child to live with me, or give money to his mother and let her deal with how she would feed them.
I get your point but ima still disagree.
Who told her to have kids with all the other men ????? Like how is that his problem?? She should call the other kids.

He even suggested he can eat in his room or come out to the car with me and eat. She refused.
And you probably don’t have kids ( no offence Wallahi ) cause you said she ONLY 3-4 extra as if that’s nothing.
That’s expensive and she should contact the other baby daddies, as he said multiple times.
Once you start doing that …
She’ll say … you taking your son to soccer ? What about my other kids ? You bought your son nice air Jordan’s ? Then all my kids need it too.

No she doesn't have any good points, her children not being able to eat are her fault and the fault of the men she slept with to create them, this poor guy has nothing to do with it.

What?? They are kids. :mindblown: How much of a xaasid do you have to be to bring mcdonalds to the house and only give it to your biological kid. Would it hurt to share with the other kids? Them kids are related to your child imagine what they will think of you and their half brother. This is insanity how do you even agree with this?
… I see your point … but undertand this.
She needs to ask the other baby daddies.

Ok so by your logic, when that son goes to soccer practice … you gotta pay soccer lessons for the other kids ??????
When you get nice shoes and that son goes home to his siblings … because they’ll feel left out…
You gotta bring now bring shoes for the other kids.
When will it end ?
I Beileve ok maybe one time you bring food to them all… but after that ?
Like the guy even suggested … he can eat in his room or bring the boy to eat outside in the car with the dad.

No she doesn't have any good points, her children not being able to eat are her fault and the fault of the men she slept with to create them, this poor guy has nothing to do with it.
Thank you for this ! Virtual high five.
It’s her fault for procreating recklessly and having different kids from different men.
She even threw the food outside and now her son will probably be more mad at the mom than the dad.
That Miskeen guy shouldn’t have to deal with the errors of her recklessness.

I love that he even said … where them other daddies at?
No one told you to have a bunch of other kids after we had our son and separated.

Hes buying a meal everyday so feeding 4 kids with McDonalds would be expensive. He probably cannot afford to do this. If I were him I would bring him in the car as this is kind of ceeb to eat infront of other kids.
He literally suggested that and she screamed no.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I get your point but ima still disagree.
Who told her to have kids with all the other men ????? Like how is that his problem?? She should call the other kids.

He even suggested he can eat in his room or come out to the car with me and eat. She refused.
And you probably don’t have kids ( no offence Wallahi ) cause you said she ONLY 3-4 extra as if that’s nothing.
That’s expensive and she should contact the other baby daddies, as he said multiple times.
Once you start doing that …
She’ll say … you taking your son to soccer ? What about my other kids ? You bought your son nice air Jordan’s ? Then all my kids need it too.
look, it is no way good idea to make rift between siblings, that is just disgusting, I'd rather bring enough food, healthy food to be honest and feed them. Otherwise why I'm man? I'd never made a baby with a woman with 3 kids if I was that broke with no moral

Don't make a baby with a woman with 3 kids then. Instead of buying Mcdonalds he could brought healthy food and gave it to her.

ThTs
If you had your nieces and nephews at home, would you only feed your kids as they're 'another man's....'?
Sis no…… just no. Thats different. Very different so it not fair to use that to compare
Those nieces and newphews are your BIOLOGICAL BLOOD.
Not these bae bae kids she recklessly procreated.

Like the dad suggested.. the boy should eat in the car.

look, it is no way good idea to make rift between siblings, that is just disgusting, I'd rather bring enough food, healthy food to be honest and feed them. Otherwise why I'm man? I'd never made a baby with a woman with 3 kids if I was that broke with no moral

Don't make a baby with a woman with 3 kids then. Instead of buying Mcdonalds he could brought healthy food and gave it to her.
Didn’t he say no one told you to have all these other kids after our son ? He said that’s not my problem.

-I get it that those kids are not his kids and he is in no way obligated to feed them, but a little bit of manners and sense goes a long way.

- He could have just took his kid out and fed him outside the home.

-Or if that was not an option and he doesn't have enough money to get all of them McDonald's, then it is better he doesn't give his kid outside food. I'm sure the baby mother is cooking food at home and his child can eat what the rest are eating. The end.
He literally asked to do that though, and she screamed no.

Trending

Latest posts