Her 4th Baby Daddy only brings food for his kid ignores other kids!

Should he be taking care of kids that aren’t his ?

• Total voters
Nieces and nephews are family from your own blood ,how you compare that to wecel kids which their own father don't provide for them

:westbrookwtf:
This isn't a one time thing, he does that often unlike the other deadbeats he provides something for his kid .no wonder there are so many single mothers & deadbeats nobody wants to deal with this.

He's literally the only father that at least cares about he's child & still gets the heat ,because he didn't provide for them other wecel kids smh
I usually agree with Angelina’s posts. But this is insanity as nieces and newphews are totally different.
As you said .. he’s not responsible for those kids she had with multiple men
And he’s the one daddy being responsible and taking care of his child. That’s on her to contact the other dads.

I feel like no one is seeing the wrong of the baby momma… the one who recklessly had all the kids with the other men.

Last edited:
Feeding your kid mcdonald's everyday is a broke behavior, he should be getting him some groceries :camby:
Groceries for his own child. Not the rest. Screw that. Y’all are taking the side of this ratchet woman.
She literally said she waiting on the food stamps… that’s on her to be more responsible and feed her kids. Not the guy who has one kid with her.
She can ask the other daddies for groceries.

It’s cold but he has to set boundaries. One day she’ll complain about him not feeding the other wecel. The next she’ll complain about him not dripping the other kids out. Then she’ll demand that he straight up provides for all her kids lol
I LITERALLY have said this and most people
defending the woman are not seeing this. Next is … where shoes for my other kids ? Take my other kids to soccer practice… it’s not fair your son gets to go.

This will not stop at a happy meal. It’ll keep escalating to more things.
No one is looking at how irresponsible she is having all these kids she can’t afford.

WHAT? cmon, would you let someone favor you and let your brothers down?
So basically everything this kid gets the others need to as well? he should buy all of them clothes as well? It's not fair to guilt trip the guy and trap him into this nonsense.

The woman's family should help her if the fathers of those kids won't.

Also yes he is an idiot for sleeping with a woman like this.

Laagite

الداروودي
Groceries for his own child. Not the rest. Screw that. Y’all are taking the side of this ratchet woman.
She literally said she waiting on the food stamps… that’s on her to be more responsible and feed her kids. Not the guy who has one kid with her.
She can ask the other daddies for groceries.
I meant he should be getting his biological some real food lol

What?? They are kids. :mindblown: How much of a xaasid do you have to be to bring mcdonalds to the house and only give it to your biological kid. Would it hurt to share with the other kids? Them kids are related to your child imagine what they will think of you and their half brother. This is insanity how do you even agree with this?
How the f*ck does this have so many upvotes, you're all insane, with what you guys are suggesting the guy may as well just marry this ghetto trash and become the father of the others too, same thing.

So basically everything this kid gets the others need to as well? he should buy all of them clothes as well? It's not fair to guilt trip the guy and trap him into this nonsense.

The woman's family should help her if the fathers of those kids won't.

Also yes he is an idiot for sleeping with a woman like this.
He probably kicking himself every time he comes back from seeing her like… why did I do this lmaooo.

But by everyone’s logic here … he should also pay for their college and tutoring.

“My other kids gotta watch their brother go to college! It’s not fair ! Pay for their school funds too”.

He probably kicking himself every time he comes back from seeing her like… why did I do this lmaooo.

But by everyone’s logic here … he should also pay for their college and tutoring.

“My other kids gotta watch their brother go to college! It’s not fair ! Pay for their school funds too”.
Exactly, it definitely will not stop at food.

How the f*ck does this have so many upvotes, you're all insane, with what you guys are suggesting the guy may as well just marry this ghetto trash and become the father of the others too, same thing.
I know ! I was shocked at all the people who agreed with that ratchet hood rat. I’m glad me and you on the same page. Fucckk outtaa here with that ! He should file for full custody and just not have to deal with that woman and her bae bae kids.

And to everyone saying it’ll create animosity between the siblings.. that’s NOT the dads fault. That’s on the mother to make sure the kids are all in alliance and getting along.

Don’t worry @Username ( unless your a girl ) … if we got together … I wouldn’t make or expect you to pay for my childs stuff loool.
That’s on his abo. But that’s just me.
But you know what’s funny is that this woman made a video showing her face and still talking about how she’s right …

She has a full face of makeup, nails done, lashes done, a head full of fake hair … but she claims she can’t feed her kids ?
She can spent all that money to get herself together… but HES expected to provide for those kids ? Cause she gotta look fly and shitt?

Don’t worry @Username ( unless your a girl ) … if we got together … I wouldn’t make or expect you pay for my sons stuff loool.
That’s on his abo. But that’s just me.
But you know what’s funny is that this woman made a video showing her face and still talking about how she’s right …

She has a full face of makeup, nails done, lashes done, a head full of fake hair … but she claims can’t feed her kids ?
She can spent all that money to get herself together… but HES expected to provide for those kids ? Cause she gotta look fly and shitt?
The thing is, they're not even married, paying for your stepson is fine but this scenario is different.

Also this woman even changed the supposed date of her foodstamp, she said she receives it 7th, then changed it to 11th the second time, clearly a liar.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I thought these kind of stuff where stuff you see on TV. Hard to believe people truly live like this.

He has a great opportunity to get his kid away from this unstable woman

The thing is, they're not even married, paying for your stepson is fine but this scenario is different.

Also this woman even changed the supposed date of her foodstamp, she said she receives it 7th, then changed it to 11th the second time, clearly a liar.
Man I clocked that too !!!!! She changed the dates. That’s why child support checks should be changed to card that’s specific to a child’s needs and not some ghetto hoodlum and whatever she doing with the money.

I thought these kind of stuff where stuff you see on TV. Hard to believe people truly live like this.

He has a great opportunity to get his kid away from this unstable woman
I see it a lot trust. Even within our community, but at least the women I’ve seen are married ..,
@Username

I have a older cousin who’s been getting remarried and having a kid with each different husband since I was in my late teens.

She’ll literally meet them on social media or at a restaurant and marry them super quickly within days or weeks, and brings these men into her homes where she got daughters.

At the same time, this heifer and her hoyoo were talking shitt about my marriage ending.. and me only having one kid…

I said at least I have one only and maybe your daughter should stay single for a bit to truly love herself instead of getting married every year and bringing these different men around her daughters.

Some of these men mind you were having issues with drugs and one was an actual alcoholic who apparently did stuff with her oldest daughter, but this wench thinks she’s lying, and took her husbands side.

They all gasped and said there’s nothing wrong with what she’s doing and staying single is haram.

I can’t make this up wallahi.

My point is that she expects the new husband to pay for everything of her other kids and not only for the one kid he got with her.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This guy needs to seek sole custody of his son....get that boy away from the clutches of that witch.

This guy needs to seek sole custody of his son....get that boy away from the clutches of that witch.
That’s what I said and plenty of folks on social media have commented on… but noooooo the users here think he should pay for all of their food and no responsibility should be given to that witch.

Trending

Latest posts