Her 4th Baby Daddy only brings food for his kid ignores other kids!

Should he be taking care of kids that aren’t his ?

• Total voters

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Black Women are so entitled she expects this father to bring food for her other kids despite him not being the father :mjkkk:

Based

VIP
What?? They are kids. :mindblown: How much of a xaasid do you have to be to bring mcdonalds to the house and only give it to your biological kid. Would it hurt to share with the other kids? Them kids are related to your child imagine what they will think of you and their half brother. This is insanity how do you even agree with this?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What?? They are kids. :mindblown: How much of a xaasid do you have to be to bring mcdonalds to the house and only give it to your biological kid. Would it hurt to share with the other kids? Them kids are related to your child imagine what they will think of you and their half brother. This is insanity how do you even agree with this?
Hes buying a meal everyday so feeding 4 kids with McDonalds would be expensive. He probably cannot afford to do this. If I were him I would bring him in the car as this is kind of ceeb to eat infront of other kids.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Mc donalds cheap af could've got them all burgers and fries for under 10 bucks but i understand that he didn't, they aint his kids

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s never a good idea to create hostility between siblings. The mother has a point, the children are innocent and should all be fed as a unit as long as they are together. Let us do better :)

Ceeb behavior, but what do you expect.
TekNiKo, this goes against our daqan and etiquette. You don't eat in front of people without offering, especially kids.

Its like me feeding my own child and not giving anything to their cousins or whoever is in the house. Same logic.

I'm craving McDonald's bigMac now. I think i'm going to order.

Hes buying a meal everyday so feeding 4 kids with McDonalds would be expensive. He probably cannot afford to do this. If I were him I would bring him in the car as this is kind of ceeb to eat infront of other kids.

Then he shouldn't have gone for a chick with 3 baby daddies ,
he put himself in that situation .
:mjdontkno:

poor kids .

Because he messed up and realized she was a th.ot and now he only wants to take care of his child :pachah1:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Based Aabo. He has zero responsibility for those other kids. His job is to feed and provide for HIS kid, anyone who says otherwise is delusional. Where are those other kids Aabo’s?
:salute:

The man is deffo broke. Women need to be more selective about who they f*ck foreal. Then again this is baby daddy number 4.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I don’t understand why the father couldn’t take his son with him in the car or at least bring food for all the kids. Why doesn’t the mother use her brain instead of embarrassing herself on social media?

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
It’s never a good idea to create hostility between siblings. The mother has a point, the children are innocent and should all be fed as a unit as long as they are together. Let us do better :)
Foh he isn’t under any obligation to feed another man’s nut lol tell dat ratchet dilooyin get up off her ass and get a job if she want her other kids to eat sum McDonald’s 🤣🤣🤣

Foh he isn’t under any obligation to feed another man’s nut lol tell dat ratchet get up off her ass and get a job if she want her other kids to eat sum McDonald’s 🤣🤣🤣
If you had your nieces and nephews at home, would you only feed your kids as they're 'another man's....'?

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
If you had your nieces and nephews at home, would you only feed your kids as they're 'another man's....'?
That don’t matter lol it’s my fuckin lacag dat I bust my ass off to make so I’ll pick who the f*ck I wanna feed wit it. My nieces and my nephews I have blood ties to so I’m more inclined to feed them vs sum nappy headed kids I got zero affiliation wit.