Help

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Can I get some religious/spiritual motivation?

I'm so tired of life. :mjcry:I want to die. I feel like one more push and I'll really commit suicide.

I believe in god but I havent prayed in months. :meleshame:I dont understand why I've been suffering for the past year and half. In the morning everything is alright but by the time I come back home from school, I feel like dying.

:mjcry:even little verses will do.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ukhti your Imaan is becoming very weak that is why you feel that way. No joke.

Btw I'm learning right now in library exam tomorrow but

There is calm after every storm and Allah SWT doesn't bear a soul with that he can't handle.

You'll get through this inshallah. Listen to some ruqya on YouTube

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

I'm so tired of life. :mjcry:I want to die. I feel like one more push and I'll really commit suicide.

I believe in god but I havent prayed in months. :meleshame:I dont understand why I've been suffering for the past year and half. In the morning everything is alright but by the time I come back home from school, I feel like dying.

I got teary eyed reading this:friendhug:
Hang in there babe, it'll get better inshAllah.

After hardship comes ease:it0tdo8:

Lmao
You’ve already answered your question. Start praying and making dua. Insha allah, Allah heals you and makes you better.

Suicide is never the answer, it’s a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Céleste

I'm trying so hard everyday. I'm only 18. Even my brain hasnt developed entirely. What am I expected to do? It hurts so much, the pain is emotional and physical. I cant bear it any longer.

Céleste

Ukhti your Imaan is becoming very weak that is why you feel that way. No joke.

Btw I'm learning right now in library exam tomorrow but

There is calm after every storm and Allah SWT doesn't bear a soul with that he can't handle.

You'll get through this inshallah. Listen to some ruqya on YouTube

Good luck on your exam bro.:friendhug:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Get your notebook and start writing about all the positive aspects of yourself and surroundings, some people are so clouded in negativity they don't see what's in front of them, you need to start realizing the little things that make life beautiful and worth living, the more you do that the happier you become.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

I like this video

Also get a blood-test see if you got low Iron, Vitamin D or vitamin B-12 deficency this can lead to you having a higher chances of depression. Remember it isn't your fault, life can get gloomy sometimes but it isn't forever! You may feel like this state has being going on forever but I promise you it won't

“Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear” (2:286)

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

seek medical treatment right away sister. I've been in your shoes before. you're doctor will likely prescribe you an SSRA. then as you get better on medication, start building slowing your social circle (start off with your family). loneliness is the number 1 cause of depression in the west and it's so easy to feel isolated here.

p.s do you also suffer from fatigue ? I used to feel tired and sleepy most of the time and I still do to a lesser extend

Céleste

seek medical treatment right away sister. I've been in your shoes before. you're doctor will likely prescribe you an SSRA. then as you get better on medication, start building slowing your social circle (start off with your family). loneliness is the number 1 cause of depression in the west and it's so easy to feel isolated here.

p.s do you also suffer from fatigue ? I used to feel tired and sleepy most of the time and I still do to a lesser extend

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

upload_2020-1-21_20-46-39.jpeg

I promise you sis , it will get better. Remember Allah doesn’t break his promises .

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-21_20-48-15.png
    upload_2020-1-21_20-48-15.png
    329.7 KB · Views: 168

Trending

Latest posts