help!!!!! the woman im seeing for marriage has male friends?!?!?!

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Follow the religion and ignore them, don't make excuses now you aint supposed to talk to men without a mahrem :mjohreally::drakekidding:
You shouldn't have prolonged conversation but nobody here was saying no interaction.

Don't purposefully distort what you were told because you don't like it.

We said no friends and we also are against being alone with them.

mr.overeasy

You don't agree that she should avoid them and only talk to men with a mahrem?

You guys exposing your hypocrisy and i am muslim love islam :rejoice:
caught in 4k

You don't like following the rules so you are avoiding the actual topic now.

Do you think its okay to have other gender friends even after being told it haram?

If the answer is yes then you don't love the religion like you said you do.

And once again, we never said regular interactions are haram, don't flanderize our point because you dislike it.

mr.overeasy

you know its easy for you to say that am insecure but if u were in my position im sure you wouldve feeled the same.
they always feel the same, the difference is that they are too scared because they fear what society will say.

A lot of the liberal men and women will openly post their feelings to reddit about how they don't like it but they don't want to be insecure.

Many of those same people will later post they were cheated on unsurprisingly.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
caught in 4k

You don't like following the rules so you are avoiding the actual topic now.

Do you think its okay to have other gender friends even after being told it haram?

If the answer is yes then you don't love the religion like you said you do.

And once again, we never said regular interactions are haram, don't flanderize our point because you dislike it.

The convo started about male friends, i said you're insecure if you run away from your potential just cause of a friend. I was told male friends are a no no. I asked since you guys live in the west you definitetly work with the opposite gender.

I got quoted and she said she talks to and works with male coworkers, I matched the hypocrisy and asked where is the mahrem since you are not allowed to be alone. Now it all gets flipped back to me :drakekidding:

You guys are hypocrites who flip the religion to suit your benefits like the average somali

Yaraye

VIP
Follow the religion and ignore them, don't make excuses now you aint supposed to talk to men without a mahrem :mjohreally::drakekidding:
now you're just being unreasonable. When did i say a conversation/ saying hi back is bad, being friends and having no boundaries is what's not halal.

Yaraye

VIP
The convo started about male friends, i said you're insecure if you run away from your potential just cause of a friend. I was told male friends are a no no. I asked since you guys live in the west you definitetly work with the opposite gender.

I got quoted and she said she talks to and works with male coworkers, I matched the hypocrisy and asked where is the mahrem since you are not allowed to be alone. Now it all gets flipped back to me :drakekidding:

You guys are hypocrites who flip the religion to suit your benefits like the average somali
it's like talking to a wall. so unreasonable.
Reaction GIF

Yaraye

VIP
alright the convo has gone off topic, let reel it back and get to the conclusion. opposite genders cannot be friends. that's that

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
All fitna/ dibaato starts from being friends. Avoid temptations sir!
Avoid Spider Man GIF

my partner better be dodging women like this!
Other women do not threaten me. :kanyeshrug:Why would I consider someone unprincipled with a revolving eye that acquired a male yeast infection from being in these streets as prospect material?
I have no female friends even though I have to interact with women as colleagues or in a daily basis, but it never gets personal, its all business, I don't talk to them more than necessary and have boundaries, I would never even consider them friends, they are just people who I interact with
the fact nowadays we normalize men and women being friends shows how blurred the lines are that we don't care about free mixing and having casual relationships with people as if it isn't something haram
You class them as acquaintances, not friends, I suppose. In the post-social media world, that line between friendship and acquaintanceship has become obfuscated. As I said, the label 'friend' is often used even with people who are not really close and with whom you don't know intimately.