help!!!!! the woman im seeing for marriage has male friends?!?!?!

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
:manny: Your opinion. There are different types of friendships and levels of connection; some people are mere friends of convenience, casual friends you sparingly see/interact with, and friends based on a shared interest or setting. Friendships have a lifespan (for a reason, a season or a lifetime).
its not an opinion its a factually evil thing

Yaraye

VIP
You sound insecure, exboyfriends is one thing but random friends of the opposite gender? Thats normal stuff, good luck finding a woman that never had a male friend thats almost impossible
There are many muslim women / men who have the opposite gender coworker/ acquaintances, but not FRIENDS. That means they work with them at work, and say hi if they ever run into each other, but not contacts them or hang out. Being friends with the opposite gender is not normal.

mr.overeasy

You sound insecure, exboyfriends is one thing but random friends of the opposite gender? Thats normal stuff, good luck finding a woman that never had a male friend thats almost impossible
wallahi this site is filled with manipulative people who spread fahisha.

Its its not "insecurity" its both preventing haram and rightful ghayrah.

Protective jelousy is important for both men and women in Islam.

The act of having opposite gender friends is haraam because when a man and woman are alone the 3rd is shaytaan.

The liberal mindset of opposite gender friends is foolish because 99.99% of the time one of them wants the other sexually. Women never realize their many orbiters want to be with them but are too unmanly to go for it.

Most times someone cheats its with the friend or co-worker they told their SO not to worry about.

Its haram and shameful, and ghayrah is not a negative thing!

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
There are many muslim women / men who have the opposite gender coworker/ acquaintances, but not FRIENDS. That means they work with them at work, and say hi if they ever run into each other, but not contacts them or hang out. Being friends with the opposite gender is not normal.

If you need to cut off a random potential just cause she had a friend not even a boyfriend but a friend thats a man, that is pure insecurity.

If OP would have said boyfriend or sideman i would've agreed but friend ?

mr.overeasy

absolutely!

when people claim they have "friends" they really have people who want to sleep with them that hang around them.

Its haraam and muslim men and women should put their foot down and not allow their SO to have these "friends".

Ghayrah (protective jealousy) is important.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
wallahi this site is filled with manipulative people who spread fahisha.

Its its not "insecurity" its both preventing haram and rightful ghayrah.

Protective jelousy is important for both men and women in Islam.

The act of having opposite gender friends is haraam because when a man and woman are alone the 3rd is shaytaan.

The liberal mindset of opposite gender friends is foolish because 99.99% of the time one of them wants the other sexually. Women never realize their many orbiters want to be with them but are too unmanly to go for it.

Most times someone cheats its with the friend or co-worker they told their SO not to worry about.

Its haram and shameful, and ghayrah is not a negative thing!

Cut me this bullshit, almost all of you guys grew up in the west and attended mixed schools from primary till university with boys and girls. You guys have jobs that makes you work with and deal with customers of the opposite gender. Are you telling me just cause she had a male friend in her life you would cut her off ? If so you are insecure don't hide behind religion.

mr.overeasy

If you need to cut off a random potential just cause she had a friend not even a boyfriend but a friend thats a man, that is pure insecurity.

the fact that you consider close friend of different gender a possibility shows you are a dayooth (cuckold).

Its haraam and having protective jealousy is important in Islam.

If you want to be a cuck then thats your issue, but don't push your disgusting garbage here.

its haraam and degenerate.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
the fact that you consider close friend of different gender a possibility shows you are a dayooth (cuckold).

Its haraam and having protective jealousy is important in Islam.

If you want to be a cuck then thats your issue, but don't push your disgusting garbage here.

its haraam and degenerate.

In no way am I dayooth you are just insecure fam, i'll repeat i said male friend not boyfriend. If a guy talking to a woman you have not married yet makes you want to cut her off you need to gain confidence within yourself. You think you are the first man in her life approaching her ?

You faraaxs prove day and night that you guys don't talk to women often :pachah1:

Yaraye

VIP

That's not insecurity. The west has convinced you that opposite gender can be friends, in islam they CANNOT. If a man that I'm seeing has a female friend, I will definitely cut him out without hesitation. Beacuse he's entertaining temptation and isn't as religious as he seems. He will bring me dibaato in the future. Why should I wait for problems in the future, when I can see it ahead of time and get rid of it?
there is a reason why when people cut down a tree, they dig and get rid of the roots. If they don't, a new one will grow in its place. It's best to prevent a future problem before it actually becomes one

mr.overeasy

Cut me this bullshit, almost all of you guys grew up in the west and attended mixed schools from primary till university with boys and girls. You guys have jobs that makes you work with and deal with customers of the opposite gender. Are you telling me just cause she had a male friend in her life you would cut her off ? If so you are insecure don't hide behind religion.
Cut the crap, you are hiding behind nonsense to avoid the reality.

Opposite gender friends is HARAM.

Furthermore its fully avoidable. I spent highschool in a islamic school but these last 4 years in regular uni I didn't have to make female friends.

Another point is that its the norm for men to have protective jelousy.

If you feel nothing over your wife hanging out alone with men you are a cuckold, you are disgusting.

Your cuckoldry is disgusting and no man or woman should feel shameful.

I fear ALLAH (SWT) not your haram ideas

mr.overeasy

That's not insecurity. The west has convinced you that opposite gender can be friends, in islam they CANNOT. If a man that I'm seeing has a female friend, I will definitely cut him out without hesitation. Beacuse he's entertaining temptation and isn't as religious as he seems. He will bring me dibaato in the future. Why should I wait for problems in the future, when I can see it ahead of time and get rid of it?
This guy seems to not understand that Islamically its cuckoldry to allow your wife to be alone with other men who aren't mahram.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Cut the crap, you are hiding behind nonsense to avoid the reality.

Opposite gender friends is HARAM.

Furthermore its fully avoidable. I spent highschool in a islamic school but these last 4 years in regular uni I didn't have to make female friends.

Another point is that its the norm for men to have protective jelousy.

If you feel nothing over your wife hanging out alone with men you are a cuckold, you are disgusting.

Your cuckoldry is disgusting and no man or woman should feel shameful.

I fear ALLAH (SWT) not your haram ideas

Kkkk yea sure whatever you say Mr.Righteous

mr.overeasy

In no way am I dayooth you are just insecure fam, i'll repeat i said male friend not boyfriend. If a guy talking to a woman you have not married yet makes you want to cut her off you need to gain confidence within yourself. You think you are the first man in her life approaching her ?

You faraaxs prove day and night that you guys don't talk to women often :pachah1:
Its factually dayooth if you let that.

Also stop bringing up boyfriends, thats below the minimum not to have one of those and you know it.

It truly shows your mindset since you think boyfriends and haram dating has anything to do with this convo.

Also you are misinterpreting what I said.

I never said a woman and man talking was bad, I said women and men who are friends are bad.

You are ignoring the fact that its haraam and you must not engage in that Islamically.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

I don't know if you read it or not but i'll say it again, the vast majority of you on this forum grew up in the WEST with mixed classrooms all your life, you guys lived in a mixed society since you were born and work at jobs that are mixed. If it took you until the probable cause that a woman that you want might have been "FRIENDS" with another man for you to pull the religion card you are just lying for your insecurity.

Yaraye

VIP
I said coworker/ acquaintance is fine, not FRIENDS. There is a boundary that is set between coworker, that friends don't have

I don't know if you read it or not but i'll say it again, the vast majority of you on this forum grew up in the WEST with mixed classrooms all your life, you guys lived in a mixed society since you were born and work at jobs that are mixed. If it took you until the probable cause that a woman that you want might have been "FRIENDS" with another man for you to pull the religion card you are just lying for your insecurity.
bro you dont get it dont you. she was literally spending time with them and traveling with them in their freetime. oh hell no. im not saying she did things with them but i just cant its just so bad feeling for me so i just block n deleted her

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm good on that. The only women he should know by name are his family, me, and princess diana
Season 2 Period GIF by NBC

mr.overeasy

I don't know if you read it or not but I'll say it again, its haraam to have other gender friends and you are dayooth if you don't have protective jealousy over your mahraam women and your wife.

Its not excuse to say "we live in the west" to do haram.

A) its irrelevant, nobody is making you do haram. I could eat haram meat because there is far more haram than halal but I don't because its haram.

B) Islamically its not an excuse even if the nation wants to force you out of Islam. Even if the nation makes Islam illegal if you can leave there is no excuse. If you can't accept this is haram then you should leave the west because you have no excuse.

C) almost all of us here live in the west, we are speaking english right now. Despite that most of us aren't doing what you are doing. You have no excuse, I am american born and raised yet I didn't mix with girls when I didn't need to. I didn't save their numbers or hang out with them. Its easy not to do this haram.

:manny: Your opinion. There are different types of friendships and levels of connection; some people are mere friends of convenience, casual friends you sparingly see/interact with, and friends based on a shared interest or setting. Friendships have a lifespan (for a reason, a season or a lifetime).
I have no female friends even though I have to interact with women as colleagues or in a daily basis, but it never gets personal, its all business, I don't talk to them more than necessary and have boundaries, I would never even consider them friends, they are just people who I interact with
the fact nowadays we normalize men and women being friends shows how blurred the lines are that we don't care about free mixing and having casual relationships with people as if it isn't something haram

Trending