help!!!!! the woman im seeing for marriage has male friends?!?!?!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If you need to cut off a random potential just cause she had a friend not even a boyfriend but a friend thats a man, that is pure insecurity.

If OP would have said boyfriend or sideman i would've agreed but friend ?
when do you ever agree with anything in Islam? You better not go off the deep end.
As If Eye Roll GIF by MOODMAN

Yaraye

VIP
I don't know if you read it or not but i'll say it again, the vast majority of you on this forum grew up in the WEST with mixed classrooms all your life, you guys lived in a mixed society since you were born and work at jobs that are mixed. If it took you until the probable cause that a woman that you want might have been "FRIENDS" with another man for you to pull the religion card you are just lying for your insecurity.
Like you said, I did grow up in the west and went to mix schools. The girls were my friends while the guys were CLASSMATES. I only talked to them about school work, and nothing else. I never hung out with them, have their socials, or anything else. I do the same at work, I ONLY work with them / talk about work. There are boundaries that need to be set with the opposite gender and it is fully possible to do that. I will not have a man that has loose boundaries with the opposite gender. That is an absolute.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
I have no female friends even though I have to interact with women as colleagues or in a daily basis, but it never gets personal, its all business, I don't talk to them more than necessary and have boundaries, I would never even consider them friends, they are just people who I interact with
the fact nowadays we normalize men and women being friends shows how blurred the lines are that we don't care about free mixing and having casual relationships with people as if it isn't something haram
THANK YOU.

That is what I have been trying to make clear to that person.

Just because you have opposite gender interactions at work unvoidably you don't have to hang out with them.

Too many people normalize haram because they want to do it and are just lying to themselves.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Like you said, I did grow up in the west and went to mix schools. The girls were my friends while the guys were CLASSMATES. I only talked to them about school work, and nothing else. I never hung out with them, have their socials, or anything else. I do the same at work, I ONLY work with them / talk about work. There are boundaries that need to be set with the opposite gender and it is fully possible to do that. I will not have a man that has loose boundaries with the opposite gender. That is an absolute.

Why do you work with guys and talk to them about school work ?? You should only ask female students in your class not men no matter the question. Shame on you ! :stevej:

See how insane you guys sound ?

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
broke up with her lol
Nice, very based.

Good job, don't let dayooth people shame you for making the correct decision.

Nowadays there are countless stories of divorce happening because a husband or wife cheated with their "friend" or close coworker.

Its one thing to have unavoidable interactions.

Its another to purposefully do haram and immerse yourself with the other gender.

oh and sorry i forgot to mention OP just wants a plat thread because I think ive seen a thread just like this 6 months ago or something, they just rehearse the same threads in different ways in order to get a plat thread
something like, i was dating this girl but she said she doesnt cook, should I marry her?

Why do you work with guys and talk to them about school work ?? You should only ask female students in your class not men no matter the question. Shame on you ! :stevej:

maybe because the male students are the only ones who know the answer to the question
also are you Muslim? you still haven't answered my question?

oh and sorry i forgot to mention OP just wants a plat thread because I think ive seen a thread just like this 6 months ago or something, they just rehearse the same threads in different ways in order to get a plat thread
something like, i was dating this girl but she said she doesnt cook, should I marry her?
no i dont lol just wanted answers now i dont because i already moved on

Yaraye

VIP

Sometimes they come up and ask. I answer. You're not wrong tho, I ask my female students cuz I sit next to them only anyway

Yaraye

VIP
I don't even do this, its ceeb to even say anything to opposite gender outside workplace for casual stuff
Unless your a old women/man
they come up and say hi, am I supposed to ignore them? I don't go up to them. to be honest I don't go up to anyone loooool! :mjlol:

they come up and say hi, am I supposed to ignore them? I don't go up to them
Yh tbh its unavoidable, I personally hate it but wat am I gonna do, I mean we are both in healthcare related stuff we have to treat opposite gender patients all the time so it is what it is

In no way am I dayooth you are just insecure fam, i'll repeat i said male friend not boyfriend. If a guy talking to a woman you have not married yet makes you want to cut her off you need to gain confidence within yourself. You think you are the first man in her life approaching her ?

You faraaxs prove day and night that you guys don't talk to women often :pachah1:
Just admit you don't like Islam

Yaraye

VIP
Yh tbh its unavoidable, I personally hate it but wat am I gonna do, I mean we are both in healthcare related stuff we have to treat opposite gender patients all the time so it is what it is
in islam, its is allowed in healthcare to deal with men. I wear gloves, and try to trade with a coworker if I can

Trending