help!!!!! the woman im seeing for marriage has male friends?!?!?!

Well you have to think about it because you could be jealous and suspicious for the rest of your marriage if you get married, just know that’s your future

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:trumpsmirk:I have male friends, too; what a coincidence. They usually don't know about each other, though.
Laura Clery Flirt GIF by VidCon

already blocked and deleted her. too bad. have to move on. need me a true muslim wife. but i have to be good muslim first inshaAllah

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
OP, learn to manage your cortisol. It is nearly impossible not to have male friends.

Women use this term loosely even though the person is an acquaintance, classmate or work colleague. I have many networks and groups I'm a part of, given my varied interests. I won't stifle myself intellectually, academically, or in terms of career advancement to appease a man's ego threatened by other men. When I have refused to be courted by anyone I know from school, work or volunteer roles. So, if someone, i.e. a suitor, has trust issues, that is on them. If they can't handle that, there is always the door. People can exercise their choices, and I won't reorient myself to placate them.​

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:manny: Your opinion. There are different types of friendships and levels of connection; some people are mere friends of convenience, casual friends you sparingly see/interact with, and friends based on a shared interest or setting. Friendships have a lifespan (for a reason, a season or a lifetime).

Yaraye

VIP
:manny: Your opinion. There are different types of friendships and levels of connection; some people are mere friends of convenience, casual friends you sparingly see/interact with, friends based on a shared interest, close friends and best friends etc. Friendships even have a lifespan (for a reason, a season or a lifetime).
All fitna/ dibaato starts from being friends. Avoid temptations sir!
Avoid Spider Man GIF

my partner better be dodging women like this!

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Its haram to have opposite gender friends, major red flag.

its a fact that in 99.999% of opposite sex friendships one of them want the other.

she probably has a bunch of orbiters who would want to take her from you.

If you can't stay away then tell her its haram and if she reacts negatively then stop pursuing her.

I wouldn't consider a girl like that myself.

Nor would I be okay with my sister marrying a man who has female "friends".

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You sound insecure, exboyfriends is one thing but random friends of the opposite gender? Thats normal stuff, good luck finding a woman that never had a male friend thats almost impossible

Trending