hello ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
I don’t think u know what dayuus means... Horta weren’t you the same girl that didn’t know the meaning of Nayaa?
I know what nayaa means, nacala abaha was!:mad:

That nigga was trynna convince me that nayaa was a word of endearment. Little did he know my iq isn’t 68 like the rest of you..
:birdman:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I know what nayaa means, nacala abaha waas!:mad:

That nigga was trynna convince me nayaa was a word of endearment. Little did he know my iq isn’t 68 like the rest of you..
:birdman:
.Stop lying.
:mjlol:
I told u to go and ask your Hooyo and u did.
:chrisfreshhah:

DeadStar

I was trolling saxiib..
:siilaanyosmile:
I don’t even live with my hooyo, I live by myself. If your iq was above 68 you would know the difference. :icon lol:
My iq might be 68 but I have an amazing memory. U know that. I’m pretty sure u weren’t trolling but suit yourself.

DeadStar

Anyways, I hope op will snap out of her own insecurities and give this guy a chance, coz trust me she’s lucky he drives a Prius them Faraxs are religious and patient asf.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Anyways, I hope op will snap out of her own insecurities and give this guy a chance, coz trust me she’s lucky he drives a Prius them Faraxs are religious and patient asf.

see that's more like it

tenor.gif

Hello ladies!! (Pls I’m not in the mood for vulgar comments from males today so mind ur own business)

I don’t have very many girl friends because I keep to myself buttttt I could really use some advice :) from you older girls on here that have much more experience with men. I really like this guy so much (and before anyone goes off on me he is someone my family wants me to get to know)...but like I never feel comfortable hanging out with him outside of school like even though my family is totally fine with it.

I keep avoiding it and I have stood him up like twice now. idk why I’m such a huge pussy but like i just don’t want to be with him alone lol and I highly doubt he would be cool with me bringing friends on a date :/ bc it sorta defeats the purpose of a date?? so idk what to do.

like here is me being a huge pussy in action

View attachment 43069 View attachment 43070 View attachment 43071 View attachment 43072

He sounds like a sweet guy whos understanding! It's normal to feel shy and akward on a first date, the location you choose and the convo is what creates the comfort. A park on the first date might be too intense in the sense a park is alot quiet, requires more hadaal and is a bit more intimate in my opnion! Try going to a movie, restaurant or doing something active together to let out the shyness. You just need to get more comfertable with him but i agree with all girls here set your boundries now so he knows what to expect. If you really like this guy take risks! I know its scary to meet him but as long as your doing it in a public space you'll be fine! From the texts it sounds like he likes you too ;) Wishing you all the best hun!!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Do people really speak like that to each other. I'd be so awkward I don't think I can write that I'm awkward and shy and then face him that's kinda cringe ngl but I haven't shukaansi before so idk
download (2).jpeg
but I think you should just one day set a date time and force yourself to go even if you feel awkward I'm sure it'll feel better after doing it the first time and like it was mentioned before bring a third person or go in a group first then go as a three. Just push yourself to start the beginning is the hardest that's what I do when I'm feeling awkward I'm force myself to do it today not tomorrow Yolo

MariaMaria

If you are going to invite more people to make it less awkward , please bring more that one

Being a third wheel is soo annoying :dead::dead:

WTF don't invite other people unless you're taking the masha'Allah/10 islamic route

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

If you are going to invite more people to make it less awkward , please bring more that one

Being a third wheel is soo annoying :dead::dead:

Wallahi this happened to my friend not too long ago kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

He had plans with some Somali qt from another city who was coming to ours, dude was licking his lips all week. Next thing I know he's blowing my phone up asking me to show up. When I told I couldn't, but why? Nigga said she brought a friend along
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

MariaMaria

WTF don't invite other people unless you're taking the masha'Allah/10 islamic route

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Wallahi this happened to my friend not too long ago kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

He had plans with some Somali qt from another city who was coming to ours, dude was licking his lips all week. Next thing I know he's blowing my phone up asking me to show up. When I told I couldn't, but why? Nigga said she brought a friend along
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

lmaooo that must have been so awkwards, did you go and save the poor fella?
I was a fifth wheel 2 days ago :noneck: and they were gaal aswell ffs , locking lips and shit and there is me tryna eat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending