hello ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies!! (Pls I’m not in the mood for vulgar comments from males today so mind ur own business)

I don’t have very many girl friends because I keep to myself buttttt I could really use some advice :) from you older girls on here that have much more experience with men. I really like this guy so much (and before anyone goes off on me he is someone my family wants me to get to know)...but like I never feel comfortable hanging out with him outside of school like even though my family is totally fine with it.

I keep avoiding it and I have stood him up like twice now. idk why I’m such a huge pussy but like i just don’t want to be with him alone lol and I highly doubt he would be cool with me bringing friends on a date :/ bc it sorta defeats the purpose of a date?? so idk what to do.

like here is me being a huge pussy in action

7743CEF1-3769-4F53-839B-7469DE01409E.jpeg
CE1670AA-384B-4ADA-9BB9-74A40857C478.jpeg
8184ACE0-8E4D-4437-AD58-2703B68F1856.jpeg
4A497A2C-068B-41DB-98AB-40BF6DE225D5.jpeg

SumMo

very lowkey
Go and eat somewhere discrete. It’s the only way you’ll get to know him well. :zhqjlmx: I would personally keep it halal by keeping a certain distance and avoiding eye contact. I would also bring a third person, but I’m extra like that lol.

I actually went out on a date with a guy just now. It was great, and I told him I was looking for someone to marry and I don’t do bf/gf and he agreed. We had a ok time.. still don’t think he is the one for me, ngl.

But make sure your intentions are pure and halal sister, before you go out with him. Also set the rules before hand, and demand that he follows them. Most men will try and break your rule, but don’t allow them.

Insha’Allah, he is the right one for you, and nothing haram happens! Good luck sis :)

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
As a expert on women I say this, and I stress the fact that I am a expert in women, I have taken a womenology course in Yale.

Don't be a , be honest cause all you're doing in reality is wasting both of each others time. Just tell him you don't like him.

Last edited:
Awh, well I think it's a good think you don't feel comfortable being with him alone. I would be too, especially when it's just the two of you alone somewhere closed off. I mean going out to get a coffee or something would be more comfortable me. A place that's in the open where there is no room for both of you to slip up.
And if you still feel awkward, maybe you should just tell him. I think being honest about it will make him understand, it does not mean you're a pussy!!
If you don't want it you don't have too.

Goodluck siss!

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Hello ladies!! (Pls I’m not in the mood for vulgar comments from males today so mind ur own business)

I don’t have very many girl friends because I keep to myself buttttt I could really use some advice :) from you older girls on here that have much more experience with men. I really like this guy so much (and before anyone goes off on me he is someone my family wants me to get to know)...but like I never feel comfortable hanging out with him outside of school like even though my family is totally fine with it.

I keep avoiding it and I have stood him up like twice now. idk why I’m such a huge pussy but like i just don’t want to be with him alone lol and I highly doubt he would be cool with me bringing friends on a date :/ bc it sorta defeats the purpose of a date?? so idk what to do.

like here is me being a huge pussy in action

View attachment 43069 View attachment 43070 View attachment 43071 View attachment 43072
I honestly would’ve been pissed the f*ck off. Like I’m trying to give u the time of the day and of all things you’re shy to talk to me?
Damn.!

I honestly would’ve been pissed the f*ck off. Like I’m trying to give u the time of the day and of all things you’re shy to talk to me?
Damn.!
ITS NOT MY FAULT u men abuse us into xishood and when we are too shy to go out with ur stupid asses u will get mad?gv f*ck u stop forcing it onto us

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Maybe you feel uncomfortable because it seems too real. You like him , he likes you and even the family approves so you feel the pressure if that makes sense.

Try to push past that if that's the case , remember you have all the control. :yousmart:

As a expert on women I say this, and I stress the fact that I am a expert in women, I have taken a womenology course in Yale.

Don't be a , be honest cause all you're doing in reality is wasting both of each others time. Just tell him you don't like him.
I think being brain dead is a trait everyone on this website possess. what part of too shy didn’t you understand? this is only bc u guys raise us to be sooooooooooo shy around men. Maybe do better as parents and things like this won’t be a problem Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts