hello ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
ITS NOT MY FAULT u men abuse us into xishood and when we are too shy to go out with ur stupid asses u will get mad?gv f*ck u stop forcing it onto us
Ileen all u had was big talk. But when an Abdi wants to talk to you. You scare like an orphan kitten drenched in its own piss.
Man I love women.

Ileen all u had was big talk. But when an Abdi wants to talk to you. You scare like an orphan kitten drenched in its own piss.
Man I love women.
HOW I CARRY MYSELF in person vs a form where I mostly use to mess with people is completely different. If you genuinely believe that some Internet personality I made up for jokes is me then you need to sort yourself out. I’m teenager and ur probably some 40 year old get a job unemployed qaxooti.

DeadStar

HOW I CARRY MYSELF in person vs a form where I mostly use to mess with people is completely different. If you genuinely believe that some Internet personality I made up for jokes is me then you need to sort yourself out. I’m teenager and ur probably some 40 year old get a job unemployed qaxooti.
I honestly don’t think you’re shy. I just think you’re leading the guy on. It’s not good.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I think being brain dead is a trait everyone on this website possess. what part of too shy didn’t you understand? this is only bc u guys raise us to be sooooooooooo shy around men. Maybe do better as parents and things like this won’t be a problem Jesus.
Nah, if you can't talk to the guy and won't even try, then you better stop wasting homies time, don't stop the brother from moving.

I literally said this thread was for women but all you sex deprived men come running in here dicks up wondering if you’ll get lucky enough to see a girls hand or somethig

DeadStar

I literally said this thread was for women but all you sex deprived men come running in here dicks up wondering if you’ll get lucky enough to see a girls hand or somethig
This is a public forum. Anyone can comment on anything. Insulting people is not gonna chase them away from this thread. Report it, if u have a problem. Grow an imaginary pair.

This is a public forum. Anyone can comment on anything. Insulting people is not gonna chase them away from this thread. Report it, if u have a problem. Grow an imaginary pair.
Its literally in the WOMENS thread you could be a decent respectful human being and mind your own business like I asked. Also being so defensive and annoying makes you seem more feminine thats just some food for thought!! Eat up.

You're leading him on, tell him straight up and stop blaming people other than yourself when the fault lies with you, ceebley.
I don’t think you understand what leading someone on means?? Its when you bring someones hopes up when you don’t actually want the same thing as them. I am in no way leading him the feelings are mutual.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

its the women's spot :umwhat:

what's next , are you gonna join "what's a good hijab style?" discussions

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
This convo is a bit cringy... How old are the both of you? You need to loosen up sis. He seems really genuine and is trying to make you comfortable by saying he’s shy as well. If you like him then go and have dinner or whatever. Never bring a friend cause that’s gonna be awkward af. You’re making it way bigger than it is. Naag iska dhig and get him.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I don’t think you understand what leading someone means?? Its when you bring someones hopes up when you don’t actually want the same thing as them. I am in no way leading him the feelings are mutual.
If you have feelings for him, be honest and open about it, you're wasting his time by being like this. You're leading his on for sure. You're behaving in a teasing way that's duping him into believing you actually like him. If you actually like him, go for it, but stop wasting his time if you're not gonna do anything, wallahi I feel sorry for the poor brother being lead on by you.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Maybe you should ask to have a Skype/FaceTime dinner chat. For example, both of you prepare dinner for yourselves and at a designated time call each other and have a virtual dinner where you can get to know each other.

If you like him then you can have an in person dinner like he wanted a different night, and if not you can hang up on him anytime.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Wiilka wa ajnabi :lolbron:

Maybe you should ask to have a Skype/FaceTime dinner chat. For example, both of you prepare dinner for yourselves and at a designated time call each other and have a virtual dinner where you can get to know each other.

If you like him then you can have an in person dinner like he wanted a different night, and if not you can hang up on him anytime.
:dead::dead::dead: :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending