hello ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
@NotAjnabi they are literally just chatting right now :whoa:"wasting his time" kulaha

the guy can wait a few days for her to feel less overwhelmed and feel a bit more comfortable

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
its the women's spot :umwhat:

what's next , are you gonna join "what's a good hijab style discussions?"

Its literally in the WOMENS thread you could be a decent respectful human being and mind your own business like I asked. Also being so defensive and annoying makes you seem more feminine thats just some food for thought!! Eat up.
Look I’m on my best behavior today, so I expect y’all to Be on yours too. Ceeb.

Maybe you should ask to have a Skype/FaceTime dinner chat. For example, both of you prepare dinner for yourselves and at a designated time call each other and have a virtual dinner where you can get to know each other.

If you like him then you can have an in person dinner like he wanted a different night, and if not you can hang up on him anytime.
I appreciate this :’) wallahi thank youuu hahahaha

If you have feelings for him, be honest and open about it, you're wasting his time by being like this. You're leading his on for sure. You're behaving in a teasing way that's duping him into believing you actually like him. If you actually like him, go for it, but stop wasting his time if you're not gonna do anything, wallahi I feel sorry for the poor brother being lead on by you.
I honestly can’t bother with you anymore does anyone else see this man he makes no sense holy shit. HE IS FULLY AWARE ABOUT HOW I FEEL. Holy shit I just had trouble meeting with him alone?? Please Aboowe macaan u can’t be this dense

SumMo

very lowkey
Your thread ia trending sis!

E294410A-96FD-424A-8D70-69A09F0FA8CD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts