Heavy fighting in Mogadishu

These guys and their supporters here have purposefully been trying to instigate a civil war. The people of Mogadishu are going to suffer again through another war, all because of the ambition and greed of some men.

They say they are Muslims, they say they are qabilist who cares but they gleefully want to slaughter the poor people again.

Remember in akhira there is xisaab and cadaab.
I smell quule from you.

These guys and their supporters here have purposefully been trying to instigate a civil war. The people of Mogadishu are going to suffer again through another war, all because of the ambition and greed of some men.

They say they are Muslims, they say they are qabilist who cares but they gleefully want to slaughter the poor people again.

Remember in akhira there is xisaab and cadaab.

You have no power in Mogadishu. Tonight showed what little power ex-president Farmajoo has. Mogadishu is under our control and it is peaceful.

Everyone, did I not say that Farmajoo has no power in Mogadishu. The guy is irreverent. The opposition controls everywhere in Mogadishu.

Now apparently Fakemajo CBB claim the war in Xamar is between Kenya and Somalia.
:russ:

I mean they said they wanted a “peaceful protest” and brought general indacadde and his Moryaan troops who fired on SNA.

these new Somali troops trained in turkey could destroy these red eyed moryaans while watching ertugrul !

reer

VIP
Farmaajo's uncles.

Or do you think MJ history should start with Hassan Shekh Mahamoud's term in 2012?

Puntites are by nature the biggest opponents to your kacaan centralist dictatorship idealogy.
siad barre has been gone for a whole generation.
if farmajo was a dictator abdishakur would be dead when his guards opened fire on ciidamada during the beginning of cheese reign and the others would be imprisoned. :mjlol:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I mean they said they wanted a “peaceful protest” and brought general indacadde and his Moryaan troops who fired on SNA.

these new Somali troops trained in turkey could destroy these red eyed moryaans while watching ertugrul !
You know hes confident when he has over 10k troops stationed in Eritrea. Those guys will secure the capital if anything gets out of hand

You know hes confident when he has over 10k troops stationed in Eritrea. Those guys will secure the capital if anything gets out of hand

They are jealous of farmaajo ability to build such a strong army and police force. Their own corruption stopped them.

The only thing greater than their corruption is there incompetence.

N&N will try to spin the news and say that the opposition attacked them, when it's Farmaajo who has a history of attacking opposition candidates, simply because they dared stand for office.

So let me get this right, the president that wanted a prompt election and 1P1V and enjoys a larger support than these bands of idiots,

attacked those that didn't want any of the above ?

hate farmaajo all you want lord know you do. But don’t lie.

Opposition know farmaajo would win re-election they tried everything from delaying till the 8th of feb.

And now they tried force it’s over and done

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The opposition attack first, SNA retaliated. Khalas, that was done and dealt with.

Does the old General pensioner think he can do a coup or to instigate war, oh boy he is dearly incorrect and clearly so :chrisfreshhah:

So let me get this right, the president that wanted a prompt election and 1P1V and enjoys a larger support than these bands of idiots,

attacked those that didn't want any of the above ?

hate farmaajo all you want lord know you do. But don’t lie.

Opposition know farmaajo would win re-election they tried everything from delaying till the 8th of feb.

And now they tried force it’s over and done

Farmaajo has been sabotaging Somalia's recovery and elections since the very start by violenly imposing his puppets in South West State, Hirshabelle and Galmudug. He also named 13 seats for Benadir just to increase his chances of return without following the proper process among other unconstitutional things.

You can't attempt to rewrite history in front of people who witnessed Farmajo's lunacy.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
20210218_163945.jpg

giphy.gif

People are saing ex-president Farmajoo attempted to assassinate ex-presidents Hassan and Shariff

what lies wow

Hassan Sheikh says the government forces attacked his hotel, Sheikh Sharif’s spokesman says government forces attacked Daljirka Dahsoon!

THESE GUYS CANT EVEN STICK TO A FAKE STORY!

Attachments

• 38A82934-7D42-48AC-B1F9-CDF771CEB866.jpeg
    38A82934-7D42-48AC-B1F9-CDF771CEB866.jpeg
    443.2 KB · Views: 72

Trending

Latest posts