Heavy fighting in Mogadishu

I don't like sade but over hawiye and isaaq, i will swallow my pride and side with sade. I only don't side with sade when it's inside darod. SSDF way kala jabtay niyahow when some wanted us to side with usc anad other said fock that shit and joined siyad barre. I would join siyad camp any day over hawiye, i've always held that position, haday xabadi socoto, you reaalize where ppl allegiance are, i am darod and will die for darod my awoowe

:comeon:

Hawiye & MJ got along very well before the Sade Siad Barre took over illegally and made it his mission to ethnically cleanse MJs. Huuraale followed up by trying to steal Kismaayo.

Your fake "relations" have done more harm to MJs than any other group on earth. Bal dib isku noqo.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
@DR OSMAN
Unfortunately we dont really need mjs support right now. We've accomplished everything without them and you'll only be getting in the way. I will however promise you that we wont be arming hag motivated militias against you like during HSM days.

Insha allah we'll be focusing on other folks :salute:

Also @DR OSMAN you are a man who likes facts, abowe, DNA testing says that MJs are not even related to Sade. So stop the qabyaalad bowe macaan, it doesn't even make logical sense.

A Hawiye is as distantly related to you as a Sade, so at least be neutral, if anything or choose what will preserve Puntland and Federal interests.

A Centralist Kacaanist is NOT our ally.

It’s done lads. The treasonous opposition have played their final card. Using the remain forces of general indacadde to try and start a war.

they wanted to start a massive conflict tomorrow but these idiots can’t organise anything.

games over the government troops took fully over. Indacadde is done. Kenya case is over. Election is forgone conclusion.

4 more years of president farmaajo
8 years of president QorQor or Roble.

reer

VIP
Also @DR OSMAN you are a man who likes facts, abowe, DNA testing says that MJs are not even related to Sade. So stop the qabyaalad bowe macaan, it doesn't even make logical sense.

A Hawiye is as distantly related to you as a Sade, so at least be neutral, if anything or choose what will preserve Puntland and Federal interests.

A Centralists Kacaanist is NOT our ally.
who spilled more mj blood farmajo or hassan sheikh in galkayo??

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It’s done lads. The treasonous opposition have played their final card. Using the remain forces of general indacadde to try and start a war.

they wanted to start a massive conflict tomorrow but these idiots can’t organise anything.

games over the government troops took fully over. Indacadde is done. Kenya case is over. Election is forgone conclusion.

PL what says its matter. Let us see what will happen.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Now Farmaajo ain't playing with these niggas, he's attacked the residences of most presidential candidates. You have to hand it to him. The ciil they must be feeling.

:chrisfreshhah:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄

Thats embarrassing. I didnt even finish typing my response and you're already saying meeshi waalagu kala baxay :mjlol:

We have control of the area and we have the upper hand. Indhoadde is fully in charge.

None of our troops have died tonight and we have 3x the number of fighters Farmajoo has. Mogadishu is under the control of Shariff and Hassan.

reer

VIP
Now Farmaajo ain't playing with these niggas, he's attacked the residences of most presidential candidates. You have to hand it to him. The ciil they must be feeling.

:chrisfreshhah:
3/4 years majority of gedo was not n&n. they should have got themselves support from reer gedo if they wanted to paint a picture of somalinimo. they had 3 out of 4 years. 2017/18/19
Siad Barre and Huuraale cost us more lives and economic damage than any other group on earth.
stop dodging the question who has more mj blood on their hands farmajo or hassan sheikh?

Attachments

• 752B19B3-924E-4AF8-84A9-D77BDF131A54.jpeg
    752B19B3-924E-4AF8-84A9-D77BDF131A54.jpeg
    323.1 KB · Views: 111
These guys and their supporters here have purposefully been trying to instigate a civil war. The people of Mogadishu are going to suffer again through another war, all because of the ambition and greed of some men.

They say they are Muslims, they say they are qabilist who cares but they gleefully want to slaughter the poor people again.

Remember in akhira there is xisaab and cadaab.

3/4 years majority of gedo was not n&n. they should have got themselves support from reer gedo if they wanted to paint a picture of somalinimo. they had 3 out 4 years.

stop dodging the question who has more mj blood on their hands farmajo or hassan sheikh?

Farmaajo's uncles.

Or do you think MJ history should start with Hassan Shekh Mahamoud's term in 2012?

Puntites are by nature the biggest opponents to your kacaan centralist dictatorship idealogy.

Trending

Latest posts