Heavy fighting in Mogadishu

I am hearing reports that Farmajoo has launched attacks against Sheikh Shariff and Hassan in Mogadishu. These battles are taking place at the center of Mogadishu.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Farmajo already had considerable public support in Xamar. The opposition kinda helping him even more with these stunts..

Otherwise ilaahey aa qabnaa walaahi.Just when I thought things were getting better.

Gen Indhoadde has counter attcked and captured many Farmajoo militias. I am hearing reports that we have firm upper hand. I am very happy tonight.

Ciidanka Farmaajo ayaa weeraray Hotelka Naasa hablood oo ay degan yihiin Sheekh Shariif iyo Xasan Sheekh , waxaana socda dagaal xoogan.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
They mooryaans brought out their big guns and began harassing bystanders loyal to the government. People told them to go back home and in return they began firing shots in the air.
Haramacad responded and the situation escalated. More updates to come insha allah

Ciidanka Farmaajo ayaa weeraray Hotelka Naasa hablood oo ay degan yihiin Sheekh Shariif iyo Xasan Sheekh , waxaana socda dagaal xoogan.

Farmaajo's militias also attacked Cabdishakuur and that's how his bodyguards were killed. Shariif's house was also attacked in the past. It's apparent that Farmajo & Fahad will use brute force to stay in power if they can.
The question is; will the soldiers be loyal to the former President and his shadow master or will they side with the people.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Farmaajo's militias also attacked Cabdishakuur and that's how his bodyguards were killed. Shariif's house was also attacked in the past. It's apparent that Farmajo & Fahad will use brute force to stay in power if they can.
The question is; will the soldiers be loyal to the former President and his shadow master or will they side with the people.
The same guy who attacked AA and then apologized (Kheyre) will be matching with him tomorrow lol

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Change the capital city immedatiely, this is good justification that mogadishu isn't a place that is stable enough to look after itself, somalis should just leave the federal govt and make the city be hirshabelle capital. Its time to call for a capital switch, the locals are clearly not fit to host somalis, if we leave hawiye by themselves, it will turn out to be hell hole cuz it's somali who are holding onto this cesspool.

MrCheese is under Amisom protection and large sections of Haawiye must be supporting him. The easiest way to lose all credibility is to attack to former Haawiye presidents

Unless ... this is an inter Haawiye war between procheese and anticheese Haawiye. What do Haawiye in the know have to say