Heavy fighting in Mogadishu

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen what is wrong with you, hsm/sharif opposition is pointless, it's better having farmajo in power, there is no-one to replace farmajo. Indhocade kkkkkk hahahah u gottaa be kidding, sacad was given pm, saleban was given gm, cayr is just angry other HG are eating and his stinky ass isn't. The first clan to fight him will be sacad who the pm will call abdiqaybdiid to get the moryans ready, saleban is satisfied with GM leadership.

This is strategical brilliance from farmajo and he put abgal in HS leadership and this will cause abgaal to fight inside itself as HSM wacaysle are angry they weren't elected into hirshabelle, iyaga is cunaayo walaal, let hawiye kill themselves, just get me a nice popcorn will you as I watch the shit fest unfold. These hawiyes think killing other hawiyes will make 'darod' give up, we don't give a f*ck hadad is dishan, it streghtens our federation argument and also a capital city switch to 'garowe' who has earned the title of 'amni badanti'

I am hearing reports that we have solid control of the capital of Mogadishu. This why Farmajoo launched attacks to stop us.

152130409_2629383040686425_1853481438660600498_n.jpg

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Somalia is federal not states. In Gedo Ahmed Madoobe is your master.
Facts. Hawiye brought him in and are keeping him there, he found a way to divide and confuse them.
The opposition made a huge mistake comparing him to Siad Barre. Reer Xamar heard Barre and instantly Farmaajo became fan favorite. The ordinary Geeljire doesnt read, he hears stories passed down from generations and if you've ever traveled back home you would know how much they respect Siad Barre. They heard the comparison and now they're wondering where they went wrong. What did they expect?

They told a shacab that's never known dowladnimo that Farmajo is another Barre :dead:

The opposition made a huge mistake comparing him to Siad Barre. Reer Xamar heard Barre and instantly Farmaajo became fan favorite. The ordinary Geeljire doesnt read, he hears stories pass down from generations and if you've ever traveled back home you would know how much they respect Siad Barre. They heard the comparison and now they're wondering where they went wrong. What did they expect?

They told a shacab that's never known dowladnimo that Farmajo is another Barre :dead:

Your finished. Farmajoos weak attacked failed.

Ciidankii Danab ee Mareykanka tababareen jab xun baa ku dhacay , 11 ayaa laga dilay,. Baabuurna waa laga qabsaday kadibna kala orad baa ka dhacay iyadoo qaarkood guryahii shacabka ku dhex dhuumanayaan weli.
Haddii Waaba baryo ee dabaqya la isu fuulo, wadooyinka Caro tuur lagu jaro oo ay go'do wadada isku xirta Airportka iyo Villa Somalia ayuu Farmaajo dhadhaminayaa xanuunka colaad la dumo.
Ujeedka weerarkooda waxey ku sheegeen Cabsi gelin , si banaanbaxayaasha u baaqsadaan laakiin hadda ayuu banaanbaxa xiisad gaara u yeeshay shacabka Soomaaliyeed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman declares his allegiance to nabad iyo noolal before a fuckin hag, I might hate marehan, lakin marehan ba iga dhow hawiye qurunle, darodnimo is real to me, i dont give a f*ck if you like it or not either as puntites, cuz i won't sit back and vote for some shisheeye over sade. Wa hadi xaqiiq loo hadlayo. Most SSDF surrendered to siyad baarre is what lots of mj kids won't tell u, ill tell u im also surrendering to FARMAJO before this hag gets in power, we don't want hag anywhere near power, its going to be a wasted 4 years

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Dr Osman declares his allegiance to nabad iyo noolal before a fuckin hag, I might hate marehan, lakin marehan ba iga dhow hawiye qurunle, darodnimo is real to me, i dont give a f*ck if you like it or not either as puntites, cuz i won't sit back and vote for some shisheeye over sade. Wa hadi xaqiiq loo hadlayo.
Warya, what in the change of tone? Remember the threads about the "cage" theory. Why change your mind now :farmajoyaab:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Warya, what in the change of tone? Remember the threads about the "cage" theory. Why change your mind now :farmajoyaab:

I don't like sade but over hawiye and isaaq, i will swallow my pride and side with sade. I only don't side with sade when it's inside darod. SSDF way kala jabtay niyahow when some wanted us to side with usc anad other said fock that shit and joined siyad barre. I would join siyad camp any day over hawiye, i've always held that position, haday xabadi socoto, you reaalize where ppl allegiance are, i am darod and will die for darod my awoowe

OffTheDome

Proud American
The people of the Republic of Somaliland are worried about the rapidly deteriorating situation in Mogadishu. I advise all SL citizens living in Mogadishu to avoid public places, exercise a heightened level of vigilance, monitor local media, and leave any area of unrest quickly. SL stands with our neighboring Somalian civilians!

Trending

Latest posts