Heavy fighting in Beledxaawo

Janaan needs to be brought before a court, tried and hanged. He is a diseased dog and diseased dogs deserve to be put down. Lacnatullahi caleyh for starting a war in a peaceful city he knows does not want him.
Same with madoobe his boss. They wont escape what's coming. Starting a war has consequences.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This could quickly evolve into a battle for JL. The thousands of Harti militia led by General Muhammad Darawiish can be a deciding factor in such a case.

They were met woth Turkish trained gorgor forces, i love when the state consolidates power. I would support to any person which gives more power to the Somali state.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
So all over sudden Janaan men are Ogaden. :russ:
The troops are mixed, since the Degaan is Gedo most will be Mx by default. But you also have Og and rx fighting the battle and in the video I posted I can translate what the last man said if you're hard of hearing or you can go listen back for the sarbeeb he uses that gives away his qabiil :salute:

it was Secular MX vs Islamist MX sxb lets not lie
Lets not lie about what? About ogaden al itixad doing attacks inside ethiopia from luuq? This is all well-documented forget anyone else madoobe himself was itixaad and was fighting from luuq. Madoobe knows mx well he lived with them for a long time.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They were Kenyan prisoners for 2 months and thrown into a battle Kenya started with mortars, they are lucky naxariis baa la tusay, any Madoobe militia watching this should take note because undoubtedly this will be their fate in this proxy war, cannon fodder, nothing else.

The troops are mixed, since the Degaan is Gedo most will be Mx by default. But you also have Og and rx fighting the battle and in the video I posted I can translate what the last man said if you're hard of hearing or you can go listen back for the sarbeeb he uses that gives away his qabiil :salute:
No JL troops are mixed the ones in Juboyinka are purely Ogaden and non mx while those under Janaan are Mx.

That old man has MX gedood accent. He is not Ogaden probably Talxe.
Keep spinning lies.

The plan Janaan is playing is to fool Madhoobe but actually its only MX being fooled.
any insecurity in Bula Xaawo means more idps of Mx.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
They were met woth Turkish trained gorgor forces, i love when the state consolidates power. I would support to any person which gives more power to the Somali state.

I agree and with the way they treat the captured troops in custody telling them they've been mislead and reassuring them of their safety I believe many guys will turn themselves in. They ain't got no worries and nothing to lose.

They were Kenyan prisoners for 2 months and thrown into a battle Kenya started with mortars, they are lucky naxariis baa la tusay, any Madoobe militia watching this should take note because undoubtedly this will be their fate in this proxy war, cannon fodder, nothing else.
Naxaris shacabkiina barakacayo tusa do you see madoobe kins suffering? this stalemate is always good. :salute:

I salute the SNA generals stationed in Beledxawo and their strategy. Making the enemy forces falling apart even before the fighting. :salute:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Here some of the prisoners who used to work for Ahmed Madoobe

They said Madoobes administration took all their phones and they couldn't even call their relatives. Smh

No they are the same guys who you were celebrating a few hours ago, cant switch on us that fast sxb, you're moving like sonic :mjlol:
Dude the damage has been done mx civilians fleed the city.

So dont worry these same guy will then find their way to Mandera and make another episode called vicious cycle of quule. :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts