Heavy fighting in Beledxaawo

Ethiopia came to luuq because former luuq ogaden refugees went and attacked ethiopia in the name of islam and onlf.
That is fabricated lies there was no refugee camp in Luuq.MSB would never allow this.

It was MX alitixad Vs Ina Xaaji Masaale.

History repeating itself.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Most of these militia dont even want to fight, they are being forced. Few weeks ago 20 soldiers were killed trying to escape aun. Their phones and weapons are taken and are imprisoned in houses.
That's very true sxb just look at this guys face
20210125_005513.jpg

That is fabricated lies there was no refugee camp in Luuq.MSB would never allow this.

It was MX alitixad Vs Ina Xaaji Masaale.

History repeating itself.

The refugee camp is still there lol. No it wasnt mx alitixad. It was al alitixad which had many ogadens in it. Most famous one being madoobe. Ogaden al itixad stationed in luuq attacked ethiopia with the help of ONLF and al itixad in galbeed. Most of these itixad were former refugees in the refugee camp in luuq.

The refugee camp is still there lol. No it wasnt mx alitixad. It was al alitixad which had many ogadens in it. Most famous one being madoobe. Ogaden al itixad stationed in luuq attacked ethiopia with the help of ONLF and al itixad in galbeed. Most of these itixad were former refugees in the refugee camp in luuq.
it was Secular MX vs Islamist MX sxb lets not lie

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
More breaking news and if you have been following my work on this topic lately you'd know I'm a reliable source. Word is janan is surrounded near the Hormuud building. He might end up getting captured. Wait for more updates insha allah.

More breaking news and if you have been following my work lately you know I'm a reliable source. I hear janan is surrounded near the Hurmood building. Wait for more updates insha allah.
If you dont kill him then but Janaan seems to have 9 lives .Expect a stalemate that will cause Bula Xaawo to become a desolate town.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
If you dont kill him then but Janaan seems to have 9 lives .Expect a stalemate that will cause Bula Xaawo to become a desolate town.
I know you're upset. You said those men were tplf when I first broke the news. Relax a little bit. If you work with me you'll know we can turn Jubaland into a superpower. But until then, you'll be paraded like this :whoa:

Trending