Heavy fighting in Beledxaawo

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Ciidamada Jubaland ayaa caawa la wereegay magaalada beledxaawo kaddib markii ay kala cayriyeen meleeshiyaad qafaal dawladdu uga soo qaadday magaalada Muqdisho oo maalmihii ugu dambeeyey degaankaas ku sugnaa.
FB_IMG_1611544340929.jpg

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
It's fake news. Kenyan militia backed by the murtad maodbe attacked and got repelled badly. Bunch of losers only strong against armless people and women and children.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I saw this video of the fighting, so sad how two sides of the same people are killing each other. All this does is benefits foreign interest in the region. I hope there’s a peaceful solution to this.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It looks like the Marehan Miltia of Farmaajo were chased out of the city, the city is under the Jubbaland Daraawish warriors now.

The Ethopian puppet government of 1 KM Villa Wardhiigleey hadda no option but but to calacaal and write letters. :pachah1: kulahaa Kenya iyo Ajnabi baa na soo weerararyee while sucking and feasting on Ethiopian asses as usual, Caqli Quule:drakekidding:
FB_IMG_1611546374136.jpg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
It looks like the Marehan Miltia of Farmaajo were chased out of the city, the city is under the Jubbaland Daraawish warriors now.

The Ethopian puppet government of 1 KM Villa Wardhiigleey hadda no option but but to calacaal and write letters. :pachah1: kulahaa Kenya iyo Ajnabi baa na soo weerararyee while sucking and feasting on Ethiopian asses as usual, Caqli Quule:drakekidding:View attachment 167942
Great victory
dancing_gif.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I hope this time they chase out these Oromo squating in Gedo to Ethiopia or BuunWaaq, atheist MSB settled these lowlifes there and they had the audicty to claim it after only 3 decades in the swamps, D&G and Ogadens need to reclaim their ancentorial land of Gedo and kick out these leaches for good.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I hear they're hiding inside buildings and
surrounded. Hopefully It shouldnt be too long before reinforcements arrive

I could see the strategy that is being played.

Kenya is trying to start a proxy war to stall the elections. If the elections are stalled long enough, hawiyes will start a war against farmaajo by calling him a dictator and for overstaying his term.

MX y’all better start praying for y’all boy. He got too much enemies. :russ:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Government said Janan militia attacked from inside Kenya and got sent back by Somalia Army.

Sounds about right. They pushed majority of them back into Kenya and those that scattered who were caught caching in the interior are said to now be hiding inside the Hormuud and Dahabshil towers and they're all surrounded on the ground

That's all the news i got from relatives i spoke to in Baled Xaawo.

Farmaajo is really dumb. nigga can't even make peace with his clansmen. ultimate failure right there.
waxa haata meesha iska xasuuqaya waa marehan, doqonoow reerka ha'isku baabi'in hadaad kenya iska reebi Somalia ciidamadeedu gudaha oguma jireene.