Heavy fighting in Beledxaawo

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
"Handed themselves over" Is this what it has come to "they are willing to hand themselves over to the mercy of the SNA and get court materlised, in SOMALIA".

At least make the lie believable.

Tell me how 200 troops with weapons are caught . not a single one of them hurt lol. Its clear they left janan months ago and were making hijrah to xamar until they meet SNA troops on there way.

There were another fraction of janans army fighting back who were loyal to him. Some got injured and killed. But they were from the marehan tribe.

So ahmed madoobe has used marehan against each other. It was one of his tactics.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Tell me how 200 troops with weapons are caught . not a single one of them hurt lol. Its clear they left janan months ago and were making hijrah to xamar until they meet SNA troops on there way.

There were another fraction of janans army fighting back who were loyal to him. Some got injured and killed. But they were from the marehan tribe.

So ahmed madoobe has used marehan against each other. It was one of his tactics.
So it is a Janan on Janan attack now? The lies don't make sense, 200 troops was out beaten and when you mean "hurt, they was publicly paraded and beaten. It is clear that it is State Vs Federal.

"Marehan this, Marehan that", surprisingly we have people caught on 4K stating where they are from. Very embarrassing if you don't know clans demographics and just spew lies.

Janan Lost. Madoobe Lost. Simple. SNA won. Simple. Coming in with nonsense is really just shameful

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
African Union confirming what Somali politicians are afraid to say, that this is Kenya vs Somalia and not Somalia vs Jubaland

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Sounds about right. They pushed majority of them back into Kenya and those that scattered who were caught caching in the interior are said to now be hiding inside the Hormuud and Dahabshil towers and they're all surrounded on the ground

That's all the news i got from relatives i spoke to in Baled Xaawo.
Ya ku bare bate abaha wase

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ya ku bare bate abaha wase
The audacity of fake news. Subhanalah, can you scoop any lower. I know you and your people are known for your fake faan but this takes the piss.

It is clear as daylight, no, it is a clear fact that it is the opposite way. These are SNA soldiers teaching Janan and his followers a lesson. Subahanalah, sidee beentaas u jiifan kartaa :mindblown:

@Amazonian, @Waaqmasho, come take a look at this audacious liar.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
The audacity of fake news. Subhanalah, can you scoop any lower. I know you and your people are known for your fake faan but this takes the piss.

It is clear as daylight, no, it is a clear fact that it is the opposite way. These are SNA soldiers teaching Janan and his followers a lesson. Subahanalah, sidee beentaas u jiifan kartaa :mindblown:

Naga Amus nacala ku dhale 🤣

Ignore him he is a troll. Instead you should've have this on repeat. :banderas:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
So it is a Janan on Janan attack now? The lies don't make sense, 200 troops was out beaten and when you mean "hurt, they was publicly paraded and beaten. It is clear that it is State Vs Federal.

"Marehan this, Marehan that", surprisingly we have people caught on 4K stating where they are from. Very embarrassing if you don't know clans demographics and just spew lies.

Janan Lost. Madoobe Lost. Simple. SNA won. Simple. Coming in with nonsense is really just shameful
So clan has nothing to do with this lol

Please tell me were the forces from Beled Xaawo previously held by Reer Bu’aale? because Beled Xawos former units are the ones primarily fighting for Sayid Janan :icon lol:
53FED812-C042-4388-BA36-4693139EEF66.jpeg