Heavy fighting in Beledxaawo

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Janaan needs to be brought before a court, tried and hanged. He is a diseased dog and diseased dogs deserve to be put down. Lacnatullahi caleyh for starting a war in a peaceful city he knows does not want him.

They're fighting over which country should annex Beledxaawo, Kenya already have Kismaayo and Ethiopia have garbahaarey . I expect that in 2 years JL will not be part of Somalia and that's because of jalle Daarood.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Do you mean the displaced people from this particular conflict?
Last time Janan had his scuffle in Gedo there were idps in the thousands. Instability in Gedo is a major plus in my eyes especially since most of the militiamen are neither our Kenyan Madow assets nor Ogaden Absame noble bloods.

Him having that Mandheera base be untouchable whilst being allowed to attack BeledXawo from there is a huge highground. Gedo should know no peace.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Looks like many soldiers were capturee. Let's see how many are og or mx.
I knew it. My folks never lie to me :mjlol:
They were all caught lacking in the Hormuud building shooting Facebook videos when they were surrounded from all angles. They then hid and began exchanging fire. I knew it wouldn't be long before they ran out of
Ammo

Som

VIP
Wether you are pro farmaajo or not I hope you guys can see the tragedy here. A foreign governement is basically declaring war on somalis and want to annex part of our country.
Don't you guys have some dignity and self respect? Even those who hate Farmaajo should condemn what's going on if they are true somalis, but I guess the anti somali traitorous rethoric is too widespread here

Trending

Latest posts