Heavy fighting in Beledxaawo

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
No comment on who the Gorgor, Haramcad and SNA are in terms of clans that is top secrete information, they serve the nation interest and defend it with valor and honour, I will however comment on Doqonkii Rer Cabdulle the ahlu naar who got pistol whipped and soundly defeated, Gedo yaa ku dhahay waa meel lagu so degdego ? :dead:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Reports that are coming out right now are saying most of the captured soldiers are ogaden.
Same I'm hearing the same repprt right now.
They said most of them were captured after running out of ammo. They didnt wanna give up and when we caught them they hit us with, "walaalow waanala soo qaldey " :pachah1:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Every video where ive seen the jubbaland soldiers being questioned and abused, its people with mogadishu laajad. We can all hear it lol. @Amazonian hawiye is keeping you safe. After the election madoobe will take over gedo and it'll be forgotten about.

This is how we know that you know nothing about Somali degaans and lahjad. In Jubaland we have Galti folks with the proper reer mudug accent and then you have the reer Guri folks who sound southern

If you knew anything about lahjaha jubooyinka you wouldnt make yourself look like an idiot rn :mjlol:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Same I'm hearing the same repprt right now.
They said most of them were captured after running out of ammo. They didnt wanna give up and when we caught them they hit us with, "walaalow waanala soo qaldey " :pachah1:
Damn alot of them are from Dhoobley, I told you guys alot of the cannon fodder will be Cawlyahan, the Rer Cabdulle Pows are much older cirooles who probably are their commanders.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What will they do when their Papa leaves office in a few weeks. The scenes.
If y'all keep up with this nonsense impasse, I don't think Farmajo will leave anytime soon. By doing this, your only just disserving yourself.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Madoobe is a national hero. Your uncle Farmajoo is the murderer
Madoobe ain't no hero, and if Farmajo is a murderer then tally ho!, your uncles are the defination of mass murders. Heck, if Farmajo is a murder, then Aidid is a genocider :mjlol:

How ironic that Farmajo's term ends with marehan massacring each other in their dusty desert :mjkkk:

These guys went from claiming Kismayo to killing one another over a rusty town on the Kenyan border, walle Sheikh Ahmed Islam played a trick on them :mjlaugh:

How ironic that Farmajo's term ends with marehan massacring each other in their dusty desert :mjkkk:

These guys went from claiming Kismayo to killing one another over a rusty town on the Kenyan border, walle Sheikh Ahmed Islam played a trick on them :mjlaugh:

Instead of being grateful for being allowed to squat in Kismaayo's former military barrack "GuulWade", since 1991. They plotted and plotted against the natives of Waamo, until it ended with their own blood pouring in their own land.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The 200 troops everyone is saying was captured by farmajos army actually left janans army and handed themselves over. They said it months ago they want to leave janan.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The 200 troops everyone is saying was captured by farmajos army actually left janans army and handed themselves over. They said it months ago they want to leave janan.
"Handed themselves over" Is this what it has come to "they are willing to hand themselves over to the mercy of the SNA and get court materlised, in SOMALIA".

At least make the lie believable.