Heavy fighting in Beledxaawo

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
imaging having to deny your cousins fruitlessly attempting to do damage control while your cousin are getting pistol whipped and screaming "ahlu naar baan ahay" "deegaanka ma garanayno"

memes for days bro memes for days

And I shall be framing this vintage comment as another historical document :mjkkk:
20210125_094404.jpg

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
All of these videos prove to me that it is hawiye sna down there smh. February 8th soon come.
Lol
Most of the SNA troops stationed in Gedo are all Darood hailing from Galdogob, Buuhodle and Cabudwaq But you already know this because yall kept calling Farmajo a dictator for only sending Daroods there. You hawiyes made back to back threads about it.

But now you want a little credit and that's why all of a sudden the boys in Gedo are Hawiye :dead:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
When the Kenyan invasion begun
>#welcomebackjanan
>let's go no more n&n
>let's slaughter them

When the Kenyan invasion failed horribly and killed 5 children and many more

>i.. Its A CLAN War!!
> all set up by farmajo
> oh no look at how many innocents died

Man half of the people are munafiqiin liars. Always deflect and never learn, may Allah get them.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Where are our "dearest cousins". I thought that "the buuns will lose" and y'all had a smashing good circlejerk with each other for a couple of hours. Where are you now?

giphy.gif

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
When the Kenyan invasion begun
>#welcomebackjanan
>let's go no more n&n
>let's slaughter them

When the Kenyan invasion failed horribly and killed 5 children and many more

>i.. Its A CLAN War!!
> all set up by farmajo
> oh no look at how many innocents died

Man half of the people are munafiqiin liars. Always deflect and never learn, may Allah get them.
They went from Jubaland Darwiish take Beled xaawo - to - the pows are Tigrayans fake news - to - this is MX v MX war we don't care - to - we will kill MX civilian Reer Kismaayo

their lies and calaacal keep changing they cannot keep up with the facts :dead:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The same old senile folks are advising fakemajo in villa ugandishu.

Secondly barre huraale was a kacnka remnant.
Do you wana tell me all kacan remnants of Marehan are dead? Loads died in Kismaayo in 2012 when they tried to misbehave in Kismaayo.

We also know how you held kismaayo for 8 years it was through terror and rape its not like Barre Huraale and his men were Tabligh.
Subhanalah, why are you so hard headed? For everything you got a damn answer like a Wikipedia. Your working overtime. Bisnka :stressed:

The worst type of losers are those who cannot accept their defeat at all costs. Your exempting that behaviour right now my dear kenyatti.

Also, little side note, your spelling has improved, clearly Uruhu was kind enough for your rebranded style. Well done :silanyolaugh:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Where are our "dearest cousins". I thought that "the buuns will lose" and y'all had a smashing good circlejerk with each other for a couple of hours. Where are you now?

giphy.gif
f*ck all of that man I wanna know what happened to this little skinny bastard :pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
f*ck all of that man I wanna know what happened to this little skinny bastard :pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gonna end up or is like his cousin :silanyolaugh:

Ouch, the barrel of the gun on his skinny marqan head will surly leave a mark. The pain will make him sing "Guulwade Farmajo" :drakelaugh:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

Gonna end up or is like his cousin :silanyolaugh:

Ouch, the barrel of the gun on his skinny marqan head will surly leave a mark. The pain will make him sing "Guulwade Farmajo" :drakelaugh:
The og niggas were so hyped up about Baled Xaawo that they started going live on facebook and began giving away their locations. They got surrounded in the hormuud building and anyone who was caught alive well....they were treated differently and that's because they came to die for the Kikuyu unlike the other troops who immediately surrendered. So yeah bro I dont feel about for them one bit :nahgirl:

Jungle

VIP
Every video where ive seen the jubbaland soldiers being questioned and abused, its people with mogadishu laajad. We can all hear it lol. @Amazonian hawiye is keeping you safe. After the election madoobe will take over gedo and it'll be forgotten about.

The og niggas were so hyped up about Baled Xaawo that they started going live on facebook and began giving away their locations. They got surrounded in the hormuud building and anyone who was caught alive well....they were treated differently and that's because they came to die for the Kikuyu unlike the other troops who immediately surrendered. So yeah bro I dont feel about for them one bit :nahgirl:
Reports that are coming out right now are saying most of the captured soldiers are ogaden.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Every video where ive seen the jubbaland soldiers being questioned and abused, its people with mogadishu laajad. We can all hear it lol. @Amazonian hawiye is keeping you safe. After the election madoobe will take over gedo and it'll be forgotten about.
So Marexaan are rooting for Hawiye soldiers defeating Janan a Gedo Native trying to get back his hometown for his Emperor Axmed an Ogaden and there way of coping is by arguing Janans forces are not Marexaan.

You see how they are in shambles or is it just me.