Heavy fighting breaks out between SNA and Jubbaland forces in Beled-Hawo

Naah i have a chance to speak oromo which is not one of the languages of Somalia.
Kismaayo is a swahili word which I am sure a former AS niqabi like you will not know.
Kismaayo isnt and will never be Swahili, you snapped.

I'v never been a niqabi but thanks?

Anyway, stop making yourself look crazy.

Kismaayo isnt and will never be Swahili, you snapped.

I'v never been a niqabi but thanks?

Anyway, stop making yourself look crazy.

Let me defend our proPresidentCheese lady from Haawiye Galbeed. I think. Kiikuuyustan gets paid for wearing AMISOM uniforms and violating FGS sovereignty by sending young Kkikuuyu and nonKiikuuyu boys from their country to JL.

Some of you appear to be against Cheese in this BaladXaawo conflict. Shouldnt we all ask why Cheese wont try to take away AMISOM uniforms and paychecks from Kiikuuyustan if he is really against them?

Last edited:
Let me defind our proPresidentCheese lady from Haawiye Galbeed. I think. Kiikuuyustan gets paid for wearing AMISOM uniforms and violating FGS sivereignty by sending young Kkikuuyu and nonKiikuuyu boys from their country to JL.

Some of you appear to be against Cheese in this BaladXaawo conflict. Shouldnt we all ask why Cheese wont try to take away AMISOM uniforms and paychecks from Kiikuuyustan if he is really against them?
He will inshaAllah.

All ajnabis out of Somali soil!

Calma @Lex Luther
Marwo @embarassing is dangerous saxiibo

FB_IMG_1583252951569.jpg

:cool:

Trending