Heavy fighting breaks out between SNA and Jubbaland forces in Beled-Hawo

Warya why dont you send Iljex to Gedo I would love to see your mooriyaan @ss smoked.
2015 PL forces berbecued you.

You are bakhti adoon wecel kenyati with no ounce of Dignity, i hope for your mental sake that you wash every night your dirty Madow kikiye filled mouth, cause sucking the ceeb of General Leonard Ngondi in Kismaayo for favours will have its dire consequences yaa ibu xaraam.

Since im in a festive mood i was gonna take you back on a ride into the History of when we HG conquered countlessly Kismaayo while your folks looked on starveling with that Caano booro, but then i thought you know what......, these qaxooti foreigners Somali speaking Kenyans dont deserve to learn the Somalia History, what your Og folks deserve is an punitive deportation of all.

From all the Somalis its your bakhti low IQ caghdeers who suck up to shisheeye shamelessly, walahi i hope you folks search that last ounce of that Geeljire pride within yourselves and lock up the closest barrel of the gun and shoot yourselves down ways through the mouth,

An Bakhti like the Ogs can only redeem themselves with Death.

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
You are bakhti adoon wecel kenyati with no ounce of Dignity, i hope for your mental sake that you wash every night your dirty Madow kikiye filled mouth, cause sucking the ceeb of General Leonard Ngondi in Kismaayo for favours will have its dire consequences yaa ibu xaraam.

From all the Somalis its your bakhti low IQ caghdeers who suck up to shisheeye shamelessly, walahi i hope you folks search that last ounce of tha Geeljire pride within yourselves and lock up the closest barrel of the gun and shoot yourselves down ways through the mouth,

An Bakhti like the Ogs can only redeem themselves with Death.
you only conquered kismayo from hartis who used UN against ogaden in the 90s the second wasn't even hg but habesha chasing away madoobes militias and thi- oh wait thats it.

The title is misleading.
There are NO jubbaland forces in this fight.
It is b.w somali army and kenyan slaves .we will overcome them whatever it takes.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
8F1C8C83-F351-40A5-B5A2-4C0427F4D6BB.jpeg

“Everything is ok our boys are winning. Don’t let the Quule munchers fake news unsettle you.

Trending