Heavy fighting breaks out between SNA and Jubbaland forces in Beled-Hawo

Kkkkkkkkk

Imagine an army that barely controls its own capital crossing into your country.

Walle Kenyans are useless.

:mjlol::mjlol:
Let it be known I laughed at this, but the govt fully controls Mogadishu just because some suicide terrorists attacks happen every now and then (just like the rest of the world like western countries) doesn’t mean they don’t control the capital. Actually for a country like ours that’s was almost fully occupied by shayateen AS in the south not too long ago, it could be argued were doing better than even western countries. AS plots are foiled everyday for those who actually care about the truth.

None the less I’m laughing at pathetic Kenya/Kikuyustan. And yes for a country that’s been built and backed by the western world all this time and has had stable government while Somalia’s been through civil war and so much turmoil.

:pachah1:

Such clowns.

Sxb the fgs, ethiopian, and AS are all together in this
EVIDENCE?

You insecure delusional weirdo. You only make yourself look like a clown. Defending Kikuyus who claimed our land (NFD) now part of our legal waters (which isn’t what it truly should be because of their occupation of NFD). You know how they’ve treated the Somalis in NFD, you know how they’ve been speaking about Somalis the past few years. But you decided to say this, pathetic clown.

Masha Allah

Viva reer Bhawo
I just spoke to my cousin there and Wallahi I am bare happy :salute:

Reer Bhawo backing their lions.
The people are bringing water and giving our SNA vocal support throughout the town

:it0tdo8:Soomaaliya Ha Noolaato :it0tdo8:
Viva Ciidanka Qaranka Soomaaliya

Kenya must be expelled from AMISOM after today

If Kiikuuyus are violating FGS socereignty, remove them from Amisom. No more Amisom checks. Kiikuuyustan will have to bare the full cost and maybe Jaluos and other nonKiikuuyuus will ask why they have to pay taxes for Kiikuuyu adventures to JL

Is President Cheese going to kick Kiikuuyu out of AMISOM

Why are you against Kenya? That’s your home country brother. Are they not your masters django?
:trash:

@Django is nuts and might be an actual Kikuyu.

BUT

OGs are the biggest Somali nationalist and wadanis on this planet, from personal experience. A part of my extended family is from NFD and are the hardest core Somaliweynists.

don’t let a random on here taint your image of the OG nation. Most of my family that I know and grew up with personally are OG. Biggest wadanis to exist and history will record them:fittytousand:

that guy though, I’ve refrained from and he doesn’t do OG justice.
I shouldn’t judge you though if you don’t have any real life experience.

You should judge @Django as an individual only Allah swt knows if he’s actually Somali or some kind of Kikuyu.

:trash::trash::trash:

All Somalis have loyalty to Somaliweyn first. Only a secessionist would speak like this. Same type of people who would bootyclap for papa new Guineans knowing it would be fruitless, just because it’s anti Somali. :abuxyga:
Somaliweyn is a myth wll, Secondly i'm not anti Somali. The Somalis in Kenya should support their homecountry

LOOOL even if that were true... and??

I was talking about you as a character on here. Im very very pro-Somali.
Go lie to idiots beesha kuwait are AS supporters you are supporting fgs because of kherylaawe when he lives office you will go nack to wearung niqab and planting bombs in mogadishu hotels.

Trending

Latest posts