He married a freaky one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis have a sexless presence.

Just look at their struggle two-step and off-beat clap.

:siilaanyolaugh: (Flashback) My adeer while reviewing a wedding tape said, look at this groom, he's too good a dancer that means he's a bad boy. Stay away from these ones.

:fittytousand: Translation -rhythmless Abdis are pious kangs.

Somalis have a sexless presence.

Just look at their struggle two-step and off-beat clap.

:siilaanyolaugh: (Flashback) My adeer while reviewing a wedding tape said, look at this groom, he's too good a dancer that means he's a bad boy. Stay away from these ones.

:fittytousand: Translation -rhythmless Abdis are pious kangs.

A man with rhythm is a man with experience. Avoid them. He might rock your world, but it comes with a price.

Get an awkward stiff Abdi. He will be faithful.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A man with rhythm is a man with experience. Avoid them. He might rock your world, but it comes with a price.

Get an awkward stiff Abdi. He will be faithful.

:farmajoyaab: That was my concern, too.

Fanaans don't have the best track record for fidelity or lasting marriages, or so I've heard.

Is this a universal principle?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I found the exception. @Ferrari dhaantos unskillfully like an air dancer. And he's far from miskeen.

giphy.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That was my concern, too.

Fanaans don't have the best track record for fidelity or lasting marriages, or so I've heard.

Is this a universal principle?

:cosbyhmm:Does this work the other way to? A woman who has rhythm will eventually in your marriage get overweight:farmajoyaab:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:cosbyhmm:Does this work the other way to? A woman who has rhythm will eventually in your marriage get overweight:farmajoyaab:

:russsmug:No correlation. A woman learning or knowing how to dance is independent from men. Each female is a universe unto herself governed by her own set of personal rules and standards. Its perplexing.

Grab your self a skipping rope to improve your rhythm. As for 'falling off' due to complacency after marriage. I doubt it if she was health conscious to begin with.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:russsmug:No correlation.

Grab your self a skipping rope to improve your rhythm. As for 'falling off' due to complacency after marriage. I doubt it if she was health conscious to begin with.

People change though, characteristics are not static.

:cosbyhmm:How about an incentive plan, over a certain weight activates in the marriage contract
the second wife clause:siilaanyolaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
People change though, characteristics are not static.

:cosbyhmm:How about an incentive plan, over a certain weight activates in the marriage contract
the second wife clause:siilaanyolaugh:

Some people have careers founded on living a health supporting life. Try being in the health promotion industry and being obese or overweight. You'll have a tough time being taken seriously. :childplease:

Then that clause should be mutual. If you don't have a 6-pack like her then roll that spare tire around on the pavement because thats the only play you'll get thereafter.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
Real talk, all this "she's tacky" "she's a reformed " comments are fuckin lame bro. These are the same guys and girls that talk about real men and women. And they wonder why their sex lives are gonna be shit.
real real talk being freaky is fine but being publicly freaky with a camera in your face infront of your FUCKING PARENTS that just some reformed hoe shit sxb

How did you guys miss her shyness close to the end when she nervously laughs and comes across as feeling awkward? To me, she is putting a brave face on the whole issue and was cajoled into the kissing saga by the crowd of onlookers. It helps to watch the clip on mute, which I did to capture the real sentiment. That is how I separate the fake from the real act on movies. I am very distrustful of human beings in general and their motivations. So I am best judge on fakers, this girl is nice and most of you guys would wish a woman with this attitude than a meek and mute female whom you have to ask for wasmo since she would not initiate or indicate she wants you in bed despite being married to her for a decade. For f*ck's sake, recognize real when you see one. Both the guy and the lady are feeling awkward and being prodded for the camera.

I have issues with the family member and the attendees who spread the private wedding video.

And what about the guy? Supposing he is the husband and should tell the nomads in attendance camera off? Afka dhuuban ayuu hore u taagtay si gabadha u dhunkato, isagaaba qayb wayn ka ciyaaray meesha, cadaalad hala sameeyo waryaada. Aflagaadada iyo maalaayacniga waxay daliil u tahay shaqo la'aanta iyo caqli xumada idin wada gaysay xafiiska tuugsiga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts