Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some things should be private

:manny:

Their bodies match each other. Small, petite, and fitting. God is great! They are just missing a small frame horse or camel to match their race.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am pretty sure it was a private moment never meant to be uploaded for social media, people please don't record when you are invited to celebrate a happy union instead eat, dance, and enjoy urself :)

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I am pretty sure it was a private moment never meant to be uploaded for social media, people please don't record when you are invited to celebrate a happy union instead eat, dance, and enjoy urself :)

It's only private if nobody else but the two people are there. If you invite all your cousins and friends and everybody in your extended family, it's generally expected to have a bunch of social media presence. In fact, it's essential. One time my cousin Layla cried for a whole week because despite the amount of money she blew on her wedding and the huge amount of people she invited, virtually nobody uploaded anything to Snapchat :banderas:

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa

Sorry sweetie, since @A_A pinched the new manager from you, I should’ve said, train for your future husband.

What do you think of that killer kiss?

He’s not anyone that I know. He’s a nobody!

That was a fobbish kiss. Only fobs with no dhaqan would kiss like that in front of people. Mercury needs to get out of Insta. She looks like a . Habaar qabto oo aan la qaban kariin. Balaayo hoosta ka gashay.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's only private if nobody else but the two people are there. If you invite all your cousins and friends and everybody in your extended family, it's generally expected to have a bunch of social media presence. In fact, it's essential. One time my cousin Layla cried for a whole week because despite the amount of money she blew on her wedding and the huge amount of people she invited, virtually nobody uploaded anything to Snapchat :banderas:

I think it's because Layla had a normal wedding,
now if she did something 'controversial', them people would have sent it to every snapchat, fb, twitter account. Layla should be happy instead :)

I’m confused, I think it is best if it stays like this.

@A_A

Indeed, it would as @YourBroMoe swore me to secrecy, my mouth is sealed. Af daboolan dahab.

He’s not anyone that I know. He’s a nobody!

That was a fobbish kiss. Only fobs with no dhaqan would kiss like that in front of people. Mercury needs to get out of Insta. She looks like a . Habaar qabto oo aan la qaban kariin. Balaayo hoosta ka gashay.

@halwa

I’m a fob too, can you please educate me and post the proper kiss? I don’t want to stick my tongue into the throat of my wife on our wedding night and for her only to vomit into my mouth. Please help.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@A_A

Indeed, it would as @YourBroMoe swore me to secrecy, my mouth is sealed. Af daboolan dahab.

@halwa

I’m a fob too, can you please educate me and post the proper kiss? I don’t want to stick my throat into my wife’s throat on our wedding night and for her only to vomit in my mouth. Please help.
It’s “af daboolan wa dahaab.”

halwa

✨🌙
@A_A

@halwa

I’m a fob too, can you please educate me and post the proper kiss? I don’t want to stick my tongue into the throat of my wife on our wedding night and for her only to vomit into my mouth. Please help.

You’re too old to get married. Oday. Who will marry you? First show me the girl.

Maxaa Abdalla dhaantaa?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
tenor (42).gif
CRINGE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts