He hugs his brothers killer and forgive her

VixR

Veritas
You wete 2/3 xaafid? And you understood any of it or was it old school somali memorizing. Still not on my level sis. And I dont mean that as way to brag. Anyway shame you went so far away from the deen. I will pray for you as will our aunt @Basra
The Quran teacher doubled as an Arabic teacher. He was an Arab himself. We also had an Urdu one who was bilingual in Arabic. And I also spent time in an Arab country, so I definitely understand far more than the average. You’d be surprised, Arabs don’t understand it themselves, bc the Quran is in Classical Arabic.

I don’t believe it. Just get over it. But you can pray if you want, that’s your thing.

The Quran teacher doubled as an Arabic teacher. He was an Arab himself. We also had an Urdu one. And I also spent time in an Arab country, so I definitely understand far more than the average. You’d be surprised, Arabs don’t understand it, bc the Quran is in classical

Man i would have loved to meet that vix. We would read quran together and hate on whites. We would be like besties. But todays vix would on.me and old vix and call us extremist. Team old vix:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
Man i would have loved to meet that vix. We would read quran together and hate on whites. We would be like besties. But todays vix would on.me and old vix and call us extremist. Team old vix:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I never hated anyone.

What happened to you? You come off so downtrodden, honestly.

I never hated anyone.

What happened to you? You come off so downtrodden, honestly.

Im just a realist. You dont seem to bieve there is white privilege and white women get away with so much in life. If this sentence and the behavior that followed isnt sign of white privilidge, then we live in different world. You always call me out when i make jokes about whites and get offended. But never call me out when i diss blacks hmmm

VixR

Veritas
Im just a realist. You dont seem to bieve there is white privilege and white women get away with so much in life. If this sentence and the behavior that followed isnt sign of white privilidge, then we live in different world. You always call me out when i make jokes about whites and get offended. But never call me out when i diss blacks hmmm
Bullshit. If you’re robbing anyone of their humanity here/dissing them, it’s Blacks.

It takes a real bastardization and victimhood-seeking attitude to take someone forgiving their brother’s murder with mutterings about Jesus and beseeching her to “turn herself over to Christ”, all to turn it into African American mental slavery, and making up a narrative of sexual visits and fake preaching on the part of an 18 yr old who just lost his brother.

Bullshit. If you’re robbing anyone of their humanity here/dissing them, it’s Blacks.

It takes a real bastardization and victimhood-seeking attitude to take someone forgiving their brother’s murder with mutterings about Jesus and beseeching her to “turn herself over to Christ”, all to turn it into African American mental slavery, and making up a narrative of sexual visits and fake preaching on the part of an 18 yr old who just lost his brother.

What he did shows whites has already mentally slaved him. The reason seeing him hug her, the judge hug her and the black security guard stroke her hair dont bother you is you identify with whites. You dont get hurt by seeing a black man killed cold blooded. You dont see the mental brainwash they do to guys like the brother hugging her. You give the exact same view what gives on this case. Hence why you are our iwn stacey dash.

I would not call you candence owens cause her edges are terrible and i know you got beautiful hair. And you said islam also preaches forgiveness. Sure after she gets killed then we forgive her

VixR

Veritas
What he did shows whites has already mentally slaved him. The reason seeing him hug her, the judge hug her and the black security guard stroke her hair dont bother you is you identify with whites. You dont get hurt by seeing a black man killed cold blooded. You dont see the mental brainwash they do to guys like the brother hugging her. You give the exact same view what gives on this case. Hence why you are our iwn stacey dash.

I would not call you candence owens cause her edges are terrible and i know you got beautiful hair. And you said islam also preaches forgiveness. Sure after she gets killed then we forgive her
No, Islam has a forgiveness option that doesn’t involve a killing. See, I knew I know more than you smh.

But that’s beside the point.

You’re just in a victimhood vortex, it seems.

No one would deny there is white privilege in some things, and I speak for the US when I say that, but oftentimes, there’s also self-induced victimhood, and that’s what anyone who buys into what you’re twisting this into is participating in.

Blaming someone’s choice to forgive on “mental slavery” is an incredible amount of stretching to put under the category of white privilege.

The whole point of this thread is slyly dissing blacks.

Offcourse I know islam has forgiving choice. But I was talking from my perspective. I will forgive only when you get what I view justice which is an eye for an eye. Stacey you dont know more than me about islam nor have you practices for years. So wven if you knew alot....most of it is gone.

So basically you saying any of us who think he was pathetic think so because we see ourselves as victims? This is about pride, selfrespect and dignity. He showed none of it.

VixR

Veritas
Offcourse I know islam has forgiving choice. But I was talking from my perspective. I will forgive only when you get what I view justice which is an eye for an eye. Stacey you dont know more than me about islam nor have you practices for years. So wven if you knew alot....most of it is gone.

So basically you saying any of us who think he was pathetic think so because we see ourselves as victims? This is about pride, selfrespect and dignity. He showed none of it.
This kind of thing happens, ok.

It’s not about you and your perspective.

And yes, I definitely think it’s weird and disrespectful to latch onto it, and smear it with your narrative. It screams victimhood, when it isn’t even your right.

This kind of thing happens, ok.

It’s not about you and your perspective.

And yes, I definitely think it’s weird and disrespectful to latch onto it, and smear it with your narrative. It screams victim, when it’s not even your right.
:mad::mad::mad:

VixR

Veritas
You need help.

Wallahi, it’s not normal to read this story and feel victimized by White privilege.

You could’ve supplied any handful of true cases/stories of White privilege, like aunt Becky character from Full House spending a mere two weeks in jail for the college scandal, meanwhile that Black woman who put her dad’s address as her kid’s school zone bc it was a better school, serving more than year now, etc.

Sorry, choosing to forgive isn’t one of them. You’re just twisted, for whatever reason.

You need help.

Wallahi, it’s not normal to read this story and feel victimized by White privilege.

You could’ve supplied any handful of true cases/stories of White privilege, like aunt Becky from Full House spending a mere two weeks in jail for the college scandal, meanwhile thatBlack Woman who put her dad’s address as her kid’s school zone bc it was a better school, serving more than year now, etc.

You are too white washed to see the truth and what mental slavery is. We will never understand each other because Im arguing from a black persons view and you white persons angle. I have no hatred for your people though

VixR

Veritas
You are too white washed to see the truth and what mental slavery is. We will never understand each other because Im arguing from a black persons view and you white persons angle. I have no hatred for your people though
How am I arguing from a White person’s angle?

His capacity for forgiveness has zilch to do with you. That’s a fact. It’s seriously none of your business. How it became a playground for victimhood for you is beyond me. You could say if it were you, you wouldn’t, that’s one thing. But to call it mental slavery is totally uncalled for, and just a tool for you to insult him and Blacks as a whole. That’s actually sick.

How am I arguing from a White person’s angle?

His capacity for forgiveness has zilch to do with you. That’s a fact. It’s seriously none of your business. How it became a playground for victimhood for you is beyond me. You could say if it were you, you wouldn’t, that’s one thing. But to call it mental slavery is totally uncalled for, and just a tool for you to insult him and Blacks as a whole. That’s actually sick.

Sometimes the best form of forgiveness is death. You can always forgive people in your heart whilst carrying out justice.

Getting a hug and kiss for killing someone is not the best message lets be honest. I suppose she will get time in prison. But more than likely it won't be life in prison.

But it does take strength to forgive on that level.

Attention much? He wants to get attention. The way his brother was murdered leaves no room for forgiveness what a dummy.I would go to my grave hating her to my core. No one should be killed in their living room while eating ice cream.that *itch was racist as *uck.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Only racist think that way walal and every white person is not a racist.

Anger and violence will only breed more hatred and evil. Did you know that Malcom x changed his approach towards solving racism and social injustice later on in his life.

The solution to eradicating racism is fighting ignorance with facts, debating bigots and peaceful protesting.

Attacking a teenage boy who is trying to heal from a great loss and a tragedy is not fighting racism walal. Calling a grieving young boy slurs such as simp, pussy, coon and will not eradicating racism. It will actually have the opposite result.
Are you african american and live in america? Are you white? Is someone paying to cape for a pigskin? Everything you have said is what MLK preached and was still hated and murdered for his message. The only reason he has a holiday was because of his family suing the gov. Ironically this lady cop hated MLK too and was intent on shooting and murdering this black man in cold blood. She got away with it too.

Trending

Latest posts