He hugs his brothers killer and forgive her

VixR

Veritas
This is because of Christianity.

56f45f2b150000ad000b325f.jpeg

³⁸You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." ³⁹But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. ⁴⁰And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. ⁴¹And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. ⁴²Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

Matthew 5:3842

20190411T1314-25835-CNS-POPE-SOUTH-SUDAN_800.jpg
Lol. Thank god Islam doesn’t have this similar reverence of clergy, at least not to the point where feet kissing occurs.

I would find it very hard to forgive her and I will be pissed with the sentence to be inadequate, but his brother is a better person than me because in his case, I think forgiveness doesn't mean that he will forget what happened to his brother or he will minimize the evil act committed by her, for him, it means to let it go the hurt and anger for his own well-being. Humans should aspire to be like him because anger and hurt might only cause us deep psychological problems and turn us into abusers of others. I hope she will be a different person when she finishes her sentences and contributes to society in eliminating prejudices and racism. The brother is a better person than me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7531081/Amber-Guyger-sentenced-10-years-prison-murder.html

The teenage brother of the man killed by Amber Guyger has embraced her in an amazing act of forgiveness just moments after the cop was sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Guyger was sentenced in Dallas, Texas on Wednesday by the same jury that convicted her a day earlier of murdering Botham Jean.

Jean's 18-year-old brother Brandt, who was allowed to give a victim impact statement in court shortly after the sentence was handed down, told Guyger that he forgave her and that he thinks his slain brother would want her to turn herself over to Christ.

'If you truly are sorry, I forgive you. I know if you go to God and ask him he will forgive you,' Brandt said to Guyger in the courtroom.

'I love you just like anyone else. I'm not going to say I hope you rot and die just like my brother did.
--------------------
Wallahi these Madow loves white women. This killed an innocent man and his own brother is her telling her he loves her and forgives her. Pathetic

10 years? She will be out in 3 for good behaviors. Walaahi justice in America is amazing. But Justice of Allaah swt in compensating the victims is magnificent.

VixR

Veritas
I can already tell who on this site would love a good feet kissing :snoop:
Who?

Muslims and Jews are waiting for their messiah instead, which brings other challenges. But they don’t have that weirdness like sects of Christianity where their clergy are worshiped, or become saints that they literally make Hijra to.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Who?

Muslims and Jews are waiting for their messiah instead, which brings other challenges. But they don’t have that weirdness like sects of Christianity where their clergy are worshiped, or become saints that they literally make Hijra to.

I'd suck your toes.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Who?

I’d rather wait for a messiah than have an old man drool all over my feet
Aren’t Christians also waiting for Jesus tho

Who?

Ashley its that time again pretending to be a white girl? Why you talking like a gaal who never heard of Islam? You starting to give me stacey dash vibes

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ashley its that time again pretending to be a white girl? Why you talking like a gaal who never heard of Islam? You starting to give me stacey dash vibes

Stacey dash is adorable u have to admit tho loooooooooooooooooooooooool

VixR

Veritas
What are you talking about? I bet I know more about Islam than you do.

Btw, I never get your references. Not Stacy Dash, and not the sports guy who’s name I can’t remember.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow, what has gotten into you? You’re turning into Rkelly.

I’ll give you a chance to delete it.

Yh, his return. But Jews don’t believe he ever came?

Maybe I’m getting that mixed up.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

@Arma & @VixR crack me up

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Yh, his return. But Jews don’t believe he ever came?

Maybe I’m getting that mixed up,
I believe their idea of the messiah is different but both believe that he’ll return
While in Christianity he is the central figure, it’s not like that in Judaism, it’s far more complex

What are you talking about? I bet I know more about Islam than you do.
I really doubt it. You strike me as someone who never had any knowledge and was told to wear hijab and just wore it. Can you read quran? Have you ever gone to islamic madrassa aka dugsi? I grew up with somalis and been around the deen all my life. So i dont think so

VixR

Veritas
I really doubt it. You strike me as someone who never had any knowledge and was told to wear hijab and just wore it. Can you read quran? Have you ever gone to islamic madrassa aka dugsi? I grew up with somalis and been around the deen all my life. So i dont think so
You’re always wrong.

My parents paid sheiks to come to the house. I must’ve been two-thirds way done when I stopped. I wasn’t made to wear hijab. I wore it and took it off myself. My older sister was started on it. I literally think my parents treated her differently bc she had a shape to her even before puberty, and she was their first girl, so more strict. She doesn’t wear it anymore either, but they don’t know that yet, bc she’s away.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7531081/Amber-Guyger-sentenced-10-years-prison-murder.html

The teenage brother of the man killed by Amber Guyger has embraced her in an amazing act of forgiveness just moments after the cop was sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Guyger was sentenced in Dallas, Texas on Wednesday by the same jury that convicted her a day earlier of murdering Botham Jean.

Jean's 18-year-old brother Brandt, who was allowed to give a victim impact statement in court shortly after the sentence was handed down, told Guyger that he forgave her and that he thinks his slain brother would want her to turn herself over to Christ.

'If you truly are sorry, I forgive you. I know if you go to God and ask him he will forgive you,' Brandt said to Guyger in the courtroom.

'I love you just like anyone else. I'm not going to say I hope you rot and die just like my brother did.
--------------------
Wallahi these Madow loves white women. This killed an innocent man and his own brother is her telling her he loves her and forgives her. Pathetic
Lol is he trying to make conjugal visits to happen? He seems to be into her

You’re always wrong.

My parents paid sheiks to come to the house. I must’ve been two-thirds way done when I stopped. I wasn’t made to wear hijab. I wore it and took it off myself. My older sister was started on it. I literally think my parents treated her differently bc she had a shape to her even before puberty, and she was their first girl, so more strict. She doesn’t wear it anymore either, but they don’t know that yet, bc she’s away.

You wete 2/3 xaafid? And you understood any of it or was it old school somali memorizing. Still not on my level sis. And I dont mean that as way to brag. Anyway shame you went so far away from the deen. I will pray for you as will our aunt @Basra

Trending