He hugs his brothers killer and forgive her

@Jaydaan

We were discussing a concept and not you. How did the concept of a ‘brave Somali nomad’ help Somalis and Somalia.
Warya whats your point? Because somalia is a mess now we shouldnt have pride? Just cause you think low of yourself doesnt mean we all have to. Somalia has a lot of brave great people.

Warya whats your point? Because somalia is a mess now we shouldnt have pride? Just cause you think low of yourself doesnt mean we all have to. Somalia has a lot of brave great people.

@Jaydaan

Somalis have many, many clan heroes and will never agree with a national hero.

What and who caused “the mess (mess is understatement but never mind) in somalia? Brave Somali nomads?

VixR

Veritas
My self-awareness is on point stacey. We not obsessed with anyone. If we are so bad go to any black forum and they are equally outraged. Its just uncle tom and auntie stacey who gets it apperantly and we all clueless. Lets all hug and kiss white people while they kill us
Damn. I hope you sort yourself out, fam.

The way you spun this story into something twisted to demonize this family is almost Oscar-worthy in itself. All to get on the slavery tack. You’re just digging for victimhood when real inequalities exist. There’s just no way to successfully spin their forgiveness as mental enslavement, despite your hate.

Damn. I hope you sort yourself out, fam.

The way you spun this story into something twisted to demonize this family is almost Oscar-worthy in itself. All to get on the slavery tack. You’re just digging for victimhood when real inequalities exist. There’s just no way to successfully spin their forgiveness as mental enslavement, despite your hate.

Would you forgive her if you were in their shoes? And if not is it because you are a bad person who lack compassion?

VixR

Veritas
Would you forgive her if you were in their shoes? And if not is it because you are a bad person who lack compassion?
Irrelevant.

It’s definitely fucked to bend over backwards to change the motives for their forgiveness just to knock them underground a few pegs by linking it to slavery when it’s clearly faith-motivated, implicating AAs when they’re Caribbean, talking that if the shooter was black they’d be putting clips in their whole family when it’s obvious they’re working class, and not the street-affiliated type.

You’ve done them no favors, but to paint them in the worst light possible in every which way possible when the answer is right there in front of you.

And when I defended the obvious, you’d call it stanning for whites with such fervor, I had to double check are these not black people?

I should’ve realized it’s bc you’re sick in the head. This is all to berate blacks so that something is under you. I should’ve seen that sooner. You had no business spinning this thread the way you did. You should be ashamed tbh, but whatever. I give up.

Irrelevant.

It’s definitely fucked to bend over backwards to change the motives for their forgiveness just to knock them underground a few pegs by linking it to slavery when it’s clearly faith-motivated, implicating AAs when they’re Caribbean, talking that if the shooter was black they’d be putting clips in their whole family when it’s obvious they’re working class, and not the street-affiliated type.

You’ve done them no favors, but to paint them in the worst light possible in every which way possible when the answer is right there in front of you.

And when I defended the obvious, you’d call it stanning for whites with such fervor, I had to double check are these not black people?

I should’ve realized it’s bc you’re sick in the head. This is all to berate blacks so that something is under you. I should’ve seen that sooner. You had no business spinning this thread the way you did. You should be ashamed tbh, but whatever. I give up.

You think by using fancy words people cant see you for what you are. You keep underestimating peoples intelligence here. You didnt answer the question cause it would show you what a hypocrite you are. I said before and will say again. You are so white washed and in sunken place that you lost any sense of reality. You argue from white persons point of view and sound exactly like a white person when defending a sellout.

You can keep saying im sick. But I guarantee you 90% of people in here agrees with me you being in sunken place. But we al crazy right. The reason you get so triggered by me is I see you for exactly what you are. I know the type of black person you are and people like you hate people like me because we see you for what you are. Ecactly what you are stacey

VixR

Veritas
You think by using fancy words people cant see you for what you are. You keep underestimating peoples intelligence here. You didnt answer the question cause it would show you what a hypocrite you are. I said before and will say again. You are so white washed and in sunken place that you lost any sense of reality. You argue from white persons point of view and sound exactly like a white person when defending a sellout.

You can keep saying im sick. But I guarantee you 90% of people in here agrees with me you being in sunken place. But we al crazy right. The reason you get so triggered by me is I see you for exactly what you are. I know the type of black person you are and people like you hate people like me because we see you for what you are. Ecactly what you are stacey
I said it was irrelevant bc it is irrelevant. You ignored their motivation and inserted yourself into it using their story for some kind of victimhood spin.

Nothing I said was complicated, or had fancy words. These are elementary level words. You’re running out of excuses and nothing you say makes sense.

For whatever reason, you guys get off on denigrating blacks day in and out for no good reason. Even a story where a family lost a member and forgave is some kind of point scoring to sickly twist so you could peg them down. You changed every attribute of the story you possibly could to accomplish that. Yeah, that is sick. And you need to deal with it. It’s definitely sure as hell not normal.

Last edited:
I said it was irrelevant bc it is irrelevant. You ignored their motivation and inserted yourself into it using their story for some kind of victimhood spin.

Nothing I said was complicated, or had fancy words. These are elementary words level words. You’re running out of excuses and nothing you say makes sense.

For whatever reason, you guys get off on denigrating blacks day in and out for no good reason.

I love black people. I have black friends, i only date people who share my skin colour any my loyalty is with black people. You cant say that stacy

VixR

Veritas
Stacey Dash:ftw9nwa:
You like to berate blacks under the guise of “loyalty”, and yet defending them oddly makes you materialize a disdain for Whites. It’s the weirdest thing.

I’m not laughing at you, bc I can tell you need therapy. Who tf knows what happened to you. You’re damaged.

You like to berate blacks under the guise of “loyalty”, and defending them oddly makes you materialize a disdain for Whites. It’s the weirdest thing.

I’m not laughing at you, bc I can tell you need therapy. Who tf knows what happened to you. You’re damaged.

Lol well im laughing at you cause i know you are annoyed. You love to dismiss people by declaring them crazy. Aint gonna work stacey clueless lol. You keep getting triggred when ever I say anything about whites wallahi its funny and sad at the same time. You dont have to fight for them like little helper you know

VixR

Veritas
Lol well im laughing at you cause i know you are annoyed. You love to dismiss people by declaring them crazy. Aint gonna work stacey clueless lol. You keep getting triggred when ever I say anything about whites wallahi its funny and sad at the same time. You dont have to fight for them like little helper you know
Do you have a tumor? What Whites did you denigrate?

This whole thread you’ve been denigrating this Black family, you POS.

VixR

Veritas
The answer is, you didn’t say anything negative about Whites. Not once.

You were saying shit about Blacks the entire time.

I mean, you said the worst about them.

And yet, even as I was pushing back on that stuff you were saying about them, you attribute it to standing up for Whites.

Wallahi, I couldn’t have made it up. You’re clearly threatened by both groups.

Whatever the f*ck is wrong with you, fix it.

It’s nauseating.

Trending

Latest posts