He hugs his brothers killer and forgive her

Do you really believe all that? Damn.
These guys were minority and kept it quite hiding amongst the good people lol. Seriously though I get forgiving in time and accepting it eventually. But that sat there lied through her teeth and showed zero remorse for killing her brother and ge goes over to her and do all that. Its just mindboggling

This shit is straight coonery and the reason why no one respects African Americans. It’s over 9000
There was a bailiff that combed the ’s too!!!!!!!Dafuq!!!! I can’t take African Americans seriously anymore. I’m going to love them from afar, unless they’re like Candace Owens or Eric July or something...........
He is Carribean tho.
How do you rail against coonery yet support Candace Owens?

If black people showed the same love and respect they show for white people for each other. There would be no need for albino whitey anymore.

Sadly its the low self esteem and self hate that kills black people globally.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Maxaa tahay adi? Somali mise ajnabi? We need to get that out of the way first.
I am a Jewish billionaire from tel aviv

crazy-businessman-smoking-big-cigar-260nw-276953795.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
As @Kurolady08 said, it's this way of thinking that's had madows enslaved for over 2k years by Arabs and Europeans.

Dadkan maskaxda laga'wassay.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lol it's not forgiveness if the killer is still sentenced, true forgiveness is asking to set them free.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
This is embarrassing and the reason I don’t claim the word black
Imagine hugging the woman who purposely killed your brother:faysalwtf:His brother would’ve actually been alive had she not shot him:faysalwtf:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Mark my words Sspotters white men aren’t the evil ones it’s those white women
These es killed Emmett Till, a 14 year old, you think they aren’t capable of killing a black man

Apollo

VIP
This is because of Christianity.

56f45f2b150000ad000b325f.jpeg

³⁸You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." ³⁹But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. ⁴⁰And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. ⁴¹And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. ⁴²Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

Matthew 5:3842

20190411T1314-25835-CNS-POPE-SOUTH-SUDAN_800.jpg

VixR

Veritas
These guys were minority and kept it quite hiding amongst the good people lol. Seriously though I get forgiving in time and accepting it eventually. But that sat there lied through her teeth and showed zero remorse for killing her brother and ge goes over to her and do all that. Its just mindboggling
You’re thinking too much into it.

You’re doing something I call victimhood-seeking. Just bc he’s black and she’s white, you’re finding some sort of victimhood in his having forgiven her, even when his motivations for doing so are obvious (faith).

Islam also has an option to forgive too, you know.

What you said earlier was wild. I had to tune out lol. Visit her to bang her in jail under the guise of preaching lol. That’s a wild imagination you got.

Trending