Hayaay young halimos in the west have outdone farahs in body count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Here some carab girls do it to. This cadaan guy in uni used to get bootycalls from this carab girl. If he refused she would verbally abuse him for days. He came to ask me advise on how to deal with her since she was a muslim. I told him I don't speak HO. Deal with that yourself. He told the entire study group how she stuck a candle up her ass and lit it :faysalwtf:

kkkk Moroccan girls are ty.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
15 to many before marriage.
ohreally.png
Looks like a secret party girl. Like the ones I ran into on my vacation with my hubby in London. They were standing barley dressed outside a club. #Embarrassing.
unfortunately abayo macaan ur a rarity :kendrickcry:.

unfortunately abayo macaan ur a rarity :kendrickcry:.

It's called being afraid of Jahannam. My mom used to tell me all these torture stories about jahannam. It worked. My mom would say stuff like if a boy sits near you, you will get pregnant and be casted out to the streets. And when you die NAAARRRR.
I'm going to reuse those nice stories.
clear.png
:hillarybiz:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
It's called being afraid of Jahannam. My mom used to tell me all these torture stories about jahannam. It worked. My mom would say stuff like if a boy sits near you, you will get pregnant and be casted out to the streets. And when you die NAAARRRR.
I'm going to reuse those nice stories.
clear.png
:hillarybiz:
no ur just a good muslim abayo macaan and a strong person. I am incapable of fighting off the shaytan. a week after hajj I went to the pub with my mates, at this rate am going to hell:mjcry:.

The only thing shocking about this is the 'religious/pious front'.

For women who don't see promiscuity as a negative thing though...15 is actually a low number in terms of what women *can* attain. Most men are very easy, have no shame, and don't value their bodies; even if an ugly woman was to offer free s-x, I bet you she could get access to 50+ men in just one night.

Thus, it's not hard to believe that a 27 y/o woman could 'achieve' this over several years. She'd just have to sleep with two guys per year starting from age 20 (& considering a lot of extremely westernized girls start racking up body counts at age 14...it's more than plausible).
This. It is very easy for a woman to get laid.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
no ur just a good muslim abayo macaan and a strong person. I am incapable of fighting off the shaytan. a week after hajj I went to the pub with my mates, at this rate am going to hell:mjcry:.

Wiped allll of your sins just to create more :mjlol: that made me qosol

On the balance of probabilities , the number is more likely 45 . On the balance of probabilities , her so-called husband is most likely a former gang-banger who may or may not stab you with a dirty jerk chicken butter knife .

15 ain't that bad when you take into account chicks that hang around Shotas. They are passed around like a Spliff. Jamaac goes in first, Liban second............all in one alcohol fuelled orgy. Somali rude boys can be ruthless with Xalimos.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
15 :farmajoyaab::faysalwtf:

1. A hijabi in London that slept with 15 people (12 foreigners, 3 Somalis as bf-gf) before her current ex con husband (which she is looking to cheat on lol).

:shookgabre::mugshotman:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is this that :chrisfreshhah: muslim singles website

at least you had the decency to hide her pic :gucciwhat: but don't embarrass someone whose being honest with you and wants to marry you :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending