Hayaay young halimos in the west have outdone farahs in body count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Divorce is too costly. She needs to support her husband during this tough time.
Divorce is only costly if you have money, assets, properties and made them during the duration of your marriage. She doesn’t need to support a dambiile. He’s a felon and his life is over and she is out there tin. If they dont share children she might as well just sign the papers, he’s behind bars so it’ll be quick.

TooMacaan

VIP
Great and fair points......BUT, women seem to not like male virgins. They want a bad boy, ravaging alpha, who have layed down women by the hundreds, a magnet if you will. They're biologically wired like that. It's nature's way of arranging things. Tha't why you'll see men in polygamous relationships where all women are aware and content. Can you imagine a SERIOUS relationship with 1 women and multiple men? I don't think it exists and if it does there something wrong with those men.

Women have to agree with themselves. What do they truly want?
Even if it were true about women not liking male virgins (which I don't think it is, [at least when it comes to Somali/religious females..]), men don't lose their virginity as a way to please women-- they sleep around for their own selfish pleasures. Most of the guys here supporting double standards...also claim to be religious, and my argument is: Biological disposition isn't a very good excuse since humans are capable of utilizing their will power (and religion asks us to utilize it).

There are indeed societies where polyandrous relationships exist, but it's not as common as polygyny ofc. You may think something is wrong with those men, but I also think there's something wrong with women who allow themselves to become part of harems:manny:.

Last edited:

Merca

Inactive.
15 is not many? :ohreally:

If she repented and turned back to Allah, then who am I to judge? But she shouldn't disclose that kind of information, that's just publicizing your sins.

World

VIP
Are you shocked? Some Somali girls I knew passed the number 5 by the time they were in college (16-17). Some even had babies.

15 to many before marriage.
ohreally.png
Looks like a secret party girl. Like the ones I ran into on my vacation with my hubby in London. They were standing barley dressed outside a club. #Embarrassing.

Here some carab girls do it to. This cadaan guy in uni used to get bootycalls from this carab girl. If he refused she would verbally abuse him for days. He came to ask me advise on how to deal with her since she was a muslim. I told him I don't speak HO. Deal with that yourself. He told the entire study group how she stuck a candle up her ass and lit it :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending