Hayaay young halimos in the west have outdone farahs in body count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Damn at first I thought she was covering up because she mended her ways but she's willing to cheat on her husband? So why the f*ck is she covering? Like I told y'all before, :superman: to Somalia and get u a clean chick. That's the only way to guarantee u don't end up with a .
You’re in for a rude awakening. :icon lol:

Bohol

VIP
Damn at first I thought she was covering up because she mended her ways but she's willing to cheat on her husband? So why the f*ck is she covering? Like I told y'all before, :superman: to Somalia and get u a clean chick. That's the only way to guarantee u don't end up with a .

It is only for the appearance (only for her family and inner Somali community). You will find women who wear even indho shareer/veil giving head lol.

Gambar

VIP
I only had an issue with the wording, it seemed like you were saying all Somali girls are. Yeah its inevitable there will be some, I believe they're a minority though and 15 lmao I don't even believe it. Like attracts like so if you're a decent person and can read people fairly well you should be fine InshaAllah.
You are so maskeen.

@Professor just said he sees “bare Somali girls in the club and wonders who’s gonna wife them” :mjlol: and he made another topic about finally living out his dreaming of f*cking a Latina.

It is only for the appearance (only for her family and inner Somali community). You will find women who wear even indho shareer/veil giving head lol.
Waa . Plain and simple. This can't even be loyal to her husband. Who the f*ck searches for gus/futo when ur in marital crisis?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
nonstop
IMG_4331.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending