Hayaay young halimos in the west have outdone farahs in body count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
:drakewtf:

You just called all Somali girls ty
not all but alot unfortunately. It is simple truth, that many people in our community deny. This facade we have that somalis are all good two shoes is lie unfortunately. They are out there wilding. Obviously I hope someone like you doesn't fit in that group, but it is an staunch reality for many somali man unfortunately.

I was just stating that I don't want to have a bad woman as the mother of my ciyaal. Especially in era like this and where we are.

I was just making a point as far 'lay potential' for females is concerned. Anyways, I get what you're saying about her willingness being the main issue...but if guys don't like that, then they have to have some self-control and shame as well.

There are a few comments here advicing to only use that kind of girl as a "side chick"... and then get a miskeen girl later on, when looking for wife material. The blatant hypocrisy and entitlement pisses me off tbh. A stone has no value for women either, why should we trade diamonds for that?

Great and fair points......BUT, women seem to not like male virgins. They want a bad boy, ravaging alpha, who have layed down women by the hundreds, a magnet if you will. They're biologically wired like that. It's nature's way of arranging things. Tha't why you'll see men in polygamous relationships where all women are aware and content. Can you imagine a SERIOUS relationship with 1 women and multiple men? I don't think it exists and if it does there something wrong with those men.

Women have to agree with themselves. What do they truly want?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Honestly, my issue would be if the number was off with my partner. I want the number of body counts of the girl I'm dating to be around mine as it's indicative of similar values and lifestyle.

looool, no no. It means reality is harsher and more crazy than mere red-pills would have us believe, it's actually darker than that, hence the term black-pill. No madows for me, I'm happy with my Somali girls, the good ones that is. I think a lot of guys here just swallowed the black-pill after reading this thread, but I wasn't surprised in the least by the convo Bohol posted.

Damn at first I thought she was covering up because she mended her ways but she's willing to cheat on her husband? So why the f*ck is she covering? Like I told y'all before, :superman: to Somalia and get u a clean chick. That's the only way to guarantee u don't end up with a .

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
not all but alot unfortunately. It is simple truth, that many people in our community deny. This facade we have that somalis are all good two shoes is lie unfortunately. They are out there wilding. Obviously I hope someone like you doesn't fit in that group, but it is an staunch reality for many somali man unfortunately.

I was just stating that I don't want to have a bad woman as the mother of my ciyaal. Especially in era like this and where we are.
Expecting a miskeen wife meanwhile sleeping around:camby:

Were you not that guy who bragged about sleeping with a Latina?

TooMacaan

VIP
Lol whats wrong with having 2 chicks at the same time. If a girl sleeps around then her value drops. She is relegated to the "side chick". She needs to play her position. The side chick is just for fun and needs to understand her role.

The main chick is the ride or die, loyal iyo pure girl. A true diamond from Liido Beach. She was there for the come up.
Lol, some of them (not all) it up in their early 20s, then later on when its time to get married they find a miskiin, innocent, educated Abdi, who loves them and gets married. Abdi doesn't listen to the "rumours" and believe she's a good girl. I feel bad for them, but it is what it is. You have to charge it to the game.
The amount of cognitive dissonance in the above posts!!!!!!:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
The concept of Hijab is for both men and women in Islam, is it not? Pious men should not have "side chicks". NO EXCUSES.
And anyone who uses "we all sin" as some type of mental gymnastic to allow their desire to 'eat their cake and have it too'...they don't have any right to get mad at those ty women. Both are s.

I only had an issue with the wording, it seemed like you were saying all Somali girls are. Yeah its inevitable there will be some, I believe they're a minority though and 15 lmao I don't even believe it. Like attracts like so if you're a decent person and can read people fairly well you should be fine InshaAllah.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
This thread
:dead1:

“Wow what a VILE may Allah NEVER make me MARRY such a SOMALI GIRL. AMEEN THUMMA AMEEN...”
:damn:

“...instead I shall f*ck her and leave her be”
:dabcasar:

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Great and fair points......BUT, women seem to not like male virgins. They want a bad boy, ravaging alpha, who have layed down women by the hundreds, a magnet if you will. They're biologically wired like that. It's nature's way of arranging things. Tha't why you'll see men in polygamous relationships where all women are aware and content. Can you imagine a SERIOUS relationship with 1 women and multiple men? I don't think it exists and if it does there something wrong with those men.

Women have to agree with themselves. What do they truly want?
I want a miskeen:browtf:

Bohol

VIP

:dead1:

@Bohol
Yo this legit terrifies man you know. When it comes to marriage I am legit scared. Bruv no ones wants a hoe as a mother for ur kidsand mali chicks are just too ty. For a white girl that is kinda over the top bit a somali muslim girl whos deen and dhaqan is against shit like this and to act like that is normal, mad:damn:. I am flabbergasted wallahi. Man might as well marry a normal muslim girl, cus wallahi somali girls are wilding out here g.

Legit everytime I go to the club I see bare mali chicks wallahi and they expect us man to wife them up. La hawla :francis:

This is the reality nowadays in the west.

Bohol

VIP
She is officialy part of what i like to call 'dowladda ku meel gaarka'. She is verry useful for those not ready to get married yet - keep her until further notice. Usually 'DKMG' are made of cadaan girls but as the world gets more fuckep up, somali girls joined the party. Verry nice.

The interim government kkkk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending